Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in available here. GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates we are provide GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Selection Process, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility for mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants are you waiting for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Sample Papers, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Previous Papers, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Model papers, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE old Examination Papers also check below the page. we are provide GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Moreover, as soon as possible download the Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Exam Syllabus PDF. Therefore, here in addition to the GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus candidates can also check the GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Exam Pattern. There are nearly vacant positions according to the advertisement.
Applicants who possess Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant stream are eligible to apply. Eligible aspirants who are interested in Gujarat Government Jobs can apply for these posts through online mode. The last date for Gujarat Ojas Online Application is 2019. The below table resembles the Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer AE Test Pattern. Visit official website https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ and know about GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus.
|GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer AE|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||350 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Selection Process
The selection for the post of GPSC Assistant Engineer AE will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE
|S. No||Type Of Exam||Part||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Questions||Part A||General Studies||100||100||3 Hours|
|2||Part B||Concerned Subjects||200||200|
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Syllabus for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Ability
- General Awareness
GPSC AE Syllabus for General Ability
- Gujarat – Important Events.
- Culture & Heritage, Literature, etc.
- Economy & Finance.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Knowledge.
- History – India & Gujarat.
- Geography – India & Gujarat.
- General Mathematics.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Trains & Distances.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interprepation etc,
- Mental Ability.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Figural Series.
- Data Sufficiency
- Syllogisms etc.
- Gujarati Language Grammar.
- English Language.
- Articles, Pronouns, Adjectives, Prepositions, Conjunctions and Questiontag.
- Verb and Tense, Agreement between subject and verb, Gerund, Participles.
- Model auxiliaries, Usage of the can, may, could, should, etc.
- Use of some, many, any, few, a little, since and for.
- Active and passive voice.
- The degree of adjectives.
- Common errors of usage etc.
GPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The strength of Materials.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Design of Structure.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Bridge Architecture etc.
Previous Year Question Papers
|GPSC Preliminary Exam Paper GS-1||Download|
|Get GPSC Preliminary Exam Paper GS-2||Download|
|GPSC Mains Exam Paper Gujarati||Download|
|Free GPSC Mains Exam Paper English||Download|
|GPSC Mains Exam Paper General Studies||Download|
|GPSC AE Previous Papers||Download|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)