Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Mamlatdar & DSO Exam Date & centre 2018 Deputy Section Officer DSO mentioned below the page. GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar or Dy SO Prelims Exam Date or Main Exam Date also available from gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar & Deputy Section Officer DSO Written Examination Date Sheet also check applied candidates below the page. Aspirants we are provide GPSC Nayab (Deputy) Mamlatdar & DSO Prelims, Main Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and Notification for more details get following the page. GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar or Deputy Section Officer Dy SO Examination Information get under the page.
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Date & Centre 2018 Dy SO
This is really a great news for the people of Gujarat who are eagerly waiting for Latest Govt Jobs. Gujarat Public Service Commission has emancipated GPSC Recruitment 2018 notification to fill 490 Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Chief Officer & Other Posts available in various positions. Aspirants who are put in an application form for Gujarat PSC Govt Jobs 2018 are now waiting for Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to attend prelims exam. Candidates who are possess in exam will called for Mains exam and then followed by face to face interview.
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar & Dy SO Exam Date 2018
|Starting Date to GPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||15th September 2018 at 01:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Gujarat Nayab Mamlatdar Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||1st October 2018 till 01:00 PM|
|Preliminary Exam date||16th December 2018|
|The result of the Screening Test published Date||February 2019|
|Main Exam date||27th & 28th April 2019|
|The result of mains written examination published date||September 2019|
A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and (ii) Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967.
Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi. A candidate who has appeared or intends to appear or awaiting the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting the application for mains examination. Also, the candidate must have completed 20 years of age on the last date of online application.
GPSC Dy SO & Nayab Mamlatdar Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Note: Minimum Age: Must have completed 20 years on the last date of Advertisement. Maximum Age: Must not have completed 35 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar 2018 Deputy Section Officer DSO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar 2018
Exam pattern for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar 2018
|S. No.||Exam Type||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||The Gujarati Language||100||3 Hours|
|3.||General Studies (GS)|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
DENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar 2018 Dy SO
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Post | Class | Dept||Advertisement No.||Vacancies||Online Application Submission Date||Updated on||Stage|
|Chief Officer, Class–3 in the Gujarat State Municipal Chief Officer’s Service |
Urban Development and Urban Housing
|75/2018-19||37||15-09-2018 01:00 PM
01-10-2018 01:00 PM
|Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 |
General Administrative Department
|55/2018-19||412||15-09-2018 01:00 PM
01-10-2018 01:00 PM
|Research Officer, Class-1, General State Service, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department |
Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department
|77/2018-19||4||15-09-2018 01:00 PM
01-10-2018 01:00 PM