Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Technician Trainee Previous Year Question Papers available here. PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Selection Process, PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Eligibility, PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Document verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Sample Papers, PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Model Papers, Old Examination Papers and etc. PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Download for PDF
The PGCIL objective exam consists of 2 Parts. Part 1 – Concern Discipline it contains 60 multiple choice questions. And Part 2 contains Vocabulary, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability topics. It carries 25 questions. The Test pattern of PGCIL Field Supervisor and Officer exams has clearly mentioned in the below section. Follow the given syllabus and start your preparation. The organization is going to conduct the written exam for the applicants. The total number of questions is 85 and time duration of the exam is 1 Hour. 0.25 negative marking will be there in the PGCIL written test.
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Eligibility
Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute or B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 55% marks.
Should have one year Post Qualification Experience of design / engineering / construction / testing & commissioning / Electrical / Civil works, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / sub Transmission / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub Station (S/s), etc. Experience in PSU/Listed Company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam||Junior Technician Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Screening test, if conducted, shall be used to shortlist candidates for personal interview and will be for elimination purpose only. Marks obtained in screening test shall not have any weightage in final merit/selection/empanelment.
Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts: Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%. 4
Candidates who qualify in screening test, if conducted, will be shortlisted and called for interview as per prescribed ratio i.e. 1: 5 for – 3 or less vacancies, 15 for 4 vacancies and 1:3 for – 5 or more vacancies, based on their performance in screening test.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019
Power Grid Junior Technician Trainee Syllabus
- Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geomatics Engineering, etc.
PGCIL Syllabus English
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Profit & Loss
- Number Systems
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Speed
- Time & Work
- HCF & LCM
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations, etc
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019
|S.No||Exam Type||Part||Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Negative Marking|
|1.||Written Test||I||Concern Discipline||60||1 Hour||0.25|
Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Notification – Check Here
PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website careers.powergrid.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGCIL
Download PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee 2019 Previous Year question Papers