Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for pdf in previous year question papers available here. GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Selection process, Eligibility, Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear applicants we are provide GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Sample Papers, Model papers, old Examination Papers and etc. get for more details for GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GPSC State Tax Inspector 2020 STI Syllabus for PDF Download
Nowadays a perfect and Proper preparation plan are required to score the good marks in the written Exam. So, we need to know the topics covered under the Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector STI Exam. So go to the below Sections and check the Complete Syllabus. The postulants need not worry because we are providing complete details regarding the GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Admit Card 2020.
Here we attached the Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector STI Syllabus and Exam pattern along with the previous papers. Furthermore, the postulants need to be ready with the requisite information such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth etc. to get GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|GPSC State Tax Inspector 2020 STI Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Tax Inspector STI|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||243 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Education Details
Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities and Basic knowledge of Computer Application.
On the Day when you appear for written examination
Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before. Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers. Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers. Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination. Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Gujarat STI Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GPSC State Tax Inspector
Paper-II General Studies-II
GPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts & Balance Sheet.
- Bills of Exchange
- Self Balancing Ledgers and Sectional Balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Recipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification.
GPSC Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
Test Pattern for GPSC State Tax Inspector Gujarat STI
|Sl. No||Type of the Exam||Part||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||A||General Intelligence||100||100||2 Hours|
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).