Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Selection Process, Eligibility or Document verification also mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Syllabus and Exam Patter, GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Exam Admit Card Download Procedure get following the page. Candidates we are mentioned GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Download GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Hall Ticket here. we advised the candidates to grab their State Tax Inspector STI Admit Card as soon as the officials released the Gujarat Public Service Commission State Tax Inspector STI Hall Ticket download link. This article gives you every minute aspect like Selection Criteria and Paper Pattern in detail in the coming modules. Have a look at our page for daily updates on GPSC GState Tax Inspector STI Admit Card from time to time.
About Examination Board
The gujarat public service commission was constituted under article 315(1) of the constitution of india has defined function of the public service commission in which one of the most significant power listed is the power as an advisory. It can give advice to the president and the governors of any state in. As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960.
|GPSC State Tax Inspector STI 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Tax Inspector STI|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||243 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification
Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities and Basic knowledge of Computer Application.
n excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GPSC State Tax Inspector STI
Paper-II General Studies-II
Test Pattern for GPSC State Tax Inspector STI
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration(Minutes)|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper-I||General Studies-I||200||120|
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GPSC
Download GPSC State Tax Inspector STI Interview Call Letter