Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Aircraft Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for pdf in Previous Year question Papers available here. HAL Aircraft Technician Syllabus for PDF also mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates can able download HAL Aircraft Technician Exam Date & Exam Centre get following the page. HAL Aircraft Technician Selection process, HAL Aircraft Technician Eligibility, HAL Aircraft Technician Document verification and etc. Aspirants HAL Aircraft Technician Sample Papers, HAL Aircraft Technician Model Papers, HAL Aircraft Technician previous question Papers also mentioned below the page. HAL Aircraft Technician Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Before attending the exam of HAL Aircraft Technician Exam 2018, you can look the pattern of the examination. That is given in this article to perform better in the examination. If you people are looking for the HAL Syllabus? Then go through this page to get full details. The posts include Technicians in departments such as Me Aircraft Technician etc. Candidates must have qualified ITI in specific trade from a recognized university or institute are eligible to apply to this posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Central Government Jobs can apply to this posts before the last date.
Eligibility or Qualification
Diploma in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent.
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Aircraft Technician|
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL|
|No of Vacancy||29 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Tips for preparation of written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for Aircraft Technician 2019
General Studies (Objective Type)
HAL Diploma Technician Syllabus – Professional Knowledge
- Instrumentation etc.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technician Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
HAL BAMEC Syllabus – Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Bangalore HAL Technician Syllabus – English
- One Word Substitution.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Cloze Test.
- Tenses etc.
HAL Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
Exam Pattern for HAL Aircraft Technician 2019
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
- The final score (out of 100) will be considered for final selection.
About Examination Board
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Limited was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
Related Examination Details
- HAL Aircraft Technician Result 2019, Cut Off & Merit List @ Online
- HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | hal-india.co.in Previous Papers
- HAL Aircraft Technician Answer Key 2019 / Solved Paper PDF
- HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Previous Old Question Papers & ATC Trainee Model Papers
- HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Result 2019, Cut Off & Merit List
- HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 | hal-india.co.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- HAL Air Traffic Controller Trainees Answer Key 2019 | ATC Trainee Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HAL Aircraft Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Notification – Check Here
HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://hal-india.co.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HAL
Download HAL Aircraft Technician 2019 Previous Year question Papers