Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test, HP SET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download Assistant Professor Interview Call Letter available here. Himachal Pradesh SET Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Dear Applied Candidates can able download HP SET Assistant Professor Selection Process, HP SET Assistant Professor Eligibility, HP SET Assistant Professor Document verification and also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide HP SET Assistant Professor Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. HP SET Assistant Professor Answer Key, Result, Cut of, Merit List and etc.
HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
HP SET Assistant Professor applicants can collect their respective admit card by entering their registration details in the login portal of the admit card . That admit card web page link is available in the bottom of this page . So you can use that to see the direct admit card page. Candidates who applied the online application form of the Himachal Pradesh SET 2019. They can check the Himachal Pradesh SET Subject Wise Call Letter 2019 from the given below link. The official department has published the admit card on the official website.
HP SET Exam Centre
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Authorized Agency) announces holding of State Eligibility Test (SET) for determining the eligibility for Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 22 subjects as listed below at various examination centres located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Dharamshala, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Nahan, Una, Kullu and Chamba subject to number of candidates.
Note: The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms.
|HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Professor|
|Board of Organization||HP Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hppsc.hp.gov.in @ HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Eligibility
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) of H.P. /Scheduled Tribe (ST) of H.P. /Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer of H.P./ Persons with Disability (PWD) of H.P. category candidates of H.P. who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this test only.
Note: Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the Universities/Colleges situated in the State, only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC (Non- creamy layer /PWD (Persons with disability) category candidates of H.P.). Such candidates must complete their P.G. Degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
LIST OF SUBJECTS FOR SET
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Exam Pattern for HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor
shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidates.
Shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier syllabus of Paper-II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I & Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Criteria for Declaration of Result”
This will comprise of the following: Top 6% of the appearing candidates who appear in both the papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General Category and at least 35% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor by following the reservation policy of the State Government.
Note: If there is a tie at the least qualifying cut-off marks in any given subject, then all candidates who are tied (i.e. have the same marks) will be considered as qualified and as such the number of qualified candidates may exceed 6%.
Syllabus of Test: All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus of earlier syllabus of Paper-II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options). Syllabi for all SET subjects are that of UGC which can be downloaded from H.P. Public Service Commission’s website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in This agency will not supply the copies of syllabus to the individual candidates.
- The candidate must read the conditions of eligibility as given at Item No. 2 carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the test before filling the online application Form.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card alongwith printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- The Commission may change SET Examination Centre/ date of examination without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The use of calculators or Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/ Room.
- A candidate who does not appear in Paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper-II
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
- Instructions for Computer Based Test for the post of Agriculture Development Officer(ADO)
- Instructions for Computer Based Test for the post of Drug Inspector
- Instructions for Computer Based Test for the post of Law Officer (English) in the Department of Personnel
- Instructions for Computer Based Test for the post of Law Officer in the Department of Labour & Employment, H.P.
- Instructions for Computer Based Test for the post of Sub-Editor
- Instructions to the candidates regarding Physical Standard Test and Walkover Test for the post of Himachal Pradesh Forest Services (Assistant Conservator of Forests)
- INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF THE NAIB TEHSILDAR & TEHSIL WELFARE OFFICER (MAIN) WRITTEN EXAMINATION
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Recruitment / Notification
Advertisement No. 17/2018 -State Eligibility Test (SET) – 2018
Advertisement No. 13/2018 (H.P. JUDICIAL SERVICE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018)
Advertisement No.16/2018 (H.P. Subordinate Allied Services)
Advertisement No.15/2018 (Medical Education Department)
Advertisement No. 12/2018 (Various Posts)
HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Recruitment – Check Here
HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Notification – Check Here
HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HP SET
Download HP SET 2019 State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Interview Call Letter