Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for interview call letter mentioned below the page. Haryana PSC Civil Judge Junior Division Main Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. HPSC Civil Judge Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern provide our page. Candidates can able download HPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Selection Process, HPSC Civil Judge Main Eligibility, HPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Main Document verification, HPSC Civil Judge Main notification and etc. Dear Candidates are you waiting for HPSC Civil Judge Main written examination also get following the age. Dear Aspirant we are provide HPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Admit Card Download
Those candidates who have done registration on or before the last date for Haryana PSC Civil Judge Vacancy will be applicable for H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination. Candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam without the HPSC Civil Service Hall Ticket 2018. We will update the direct link of HPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 on our page whenever they get released at the official portal www.hpsc.gov.in. Now the Haryana Public Services Commission has not declared the HCS Judicial Branch Examination Date.
Provided that the number of candidates to be called for viva voce in order of the marks obtained in the written examination shall not exceed three times of the number of vacancies advertised. However, if the last candidate to be called for interview is bracketed with the candidates exceeding three times by obtaining equal marks, then all of the bracketed candidates shall be called for interview despite the fact that the number of candidates to be called for interview exceeds three times. The appearance in viva-voce is mandatory.
Note: No candidate shall be called for the viva- voce unless he obtains at least fifty percent qualifying marks in the aggregate of all the written papers. However, for the candidate belonging to the scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman candidates only (but not dependents of ESM) the qualifying marks for this purpose shall be 45%.
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket
|HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC|
|No of Vacancy||405 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Qualification Details
The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
The result of Preliminary Examination and other announcements relating to this recruitment process will be displayed on the Punjab & Haryana High Court website i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in or website of the Commission i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in & will also be published in the Newspapers.
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Download Admit Card for HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division
The Schedule of Examination, result of Preliminary Examination and other announcements relating to this recruitment process will be displayed on the Punjab & Haryana High Court website i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in or website of the Commission i.e. http://hpsc.gov. in or www.hpsconline.in & will also be published in the Newspapers. The Admit Cards for the Preliminary Examination will be available on Commission’ website from where the candidates can download their Admit Cards. No candidate shall be admitted to the examination unless he/she holds a certificate of admission/Admit Card issued by the Commission.
HPSC Civil Judge 2018 Selection Process
The selection of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Jud. Branch) will be made by holding an examination. The examination shall be conducted in three stages namely.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division
Translation of an English passage into Hindi
Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language
Composition (essay), idioms and corrections
Exam Pattern for HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division
|2.||II||The Civil Law-2||200|
|4.||IV||English – 200|
|Words & Phrases||25|
- Main Examination will be subjective/narrative type. Main Examination will be conducted in English Medium except for language paper.
- Copy of Bare Acts of legislative enactments only shall be supplied.
- Each written paper shall be of three hours duration.
- The standard of the language paper shall be that of Matriculation Examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana.
- No candidate shall be credited with any marks in any written paper unless he obtains at least thirty three percent marks in it.
Note: Provided further that only those candidates shall be eligible to be recruited as Civil Judges/Judicial Magistrates who secure 50% or more marks (read 45% for the scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman candidates only (but not dependents of ESM) in aggregate of the marks secured in the main written examination and the viva voce.
- HPSC Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers | Haryana CJ Model Question Papers
- HPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Result 2018 | Haryana CJ Mains Result – hpsc.gov.in
- HPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Result 2018 | Haryana CJ Prelims Result
- HPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 | Haryana CJ Solved Paper @ PDF
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Important Instruction for Examination
- The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the application form. This will be subject to checking of all the eligibility conditions by the Committee/Haryana Public Service Commission.
- The mere fact that a certificate of admission to the Examination has been issued to a candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Committee/Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his application form for the Preliminary Examination have been accepted by the Committee/Commission as true and correct.
- Candidates may note that the Committee/Commission conducts scrutiny of the application forms on the basis of attested copies of certificates attached by the candidates with the form for Main Written Examination.
- The original documents/certificates are required to be produced for checking at the time of interview
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Recruitment – Check Here
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Notification – Check Here
HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://hpsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HPSC
Download HPSC Civil Judge Main 2018 Junior Division Interview Call Letter