Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus for PDF get here. IDBI Assistant Manager selection Process, IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility, IDBI Assistant Manager Documnet verification and etc. IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Lots of candidates had applied for the post, so it is very important to know the each pros and cons of exam date & admit card. IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2016 is available now for download. Aspirants of IDBI Asst Manager recruitment can get the direct link to download Asst Manager Hall Ticket on this page. Check the IDBI Exam date.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement. Reference for medical test does not imply final selection, which may please be noted.
|IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager|
|Board of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI|
|No of Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.idbi.com @ IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Eligibility
Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th) – Mark sheets and passing certificates
Note: IDBI Bank (51% shares held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites
online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager.
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given
in Bank’s website. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open
competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any
individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money
or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
Exam Pattern IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
|S. No.||Name of The Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
How to Download IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://www.idbi.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IDBI
Download IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Interview Call Letter