Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. IDBI Assistant Manager Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. IDBI Assistant Manager selection Process, IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility, IDBI Assistant Manager document verification and etc. IDBI Assistant Manager Sample Papers, IDBI Assistant Manager Model papers, IDBI Assistant Manager Old Examination Papers and etc. IDBI Assistant Manager Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) had released the notification to fill 800 vacancies of Executives and Assistant Manager Posts. Applicants can start preparing for the Test by downloading the IDBI Asst Manager Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern details clearly mentioned in the following sections. Our Team members of All India Jobs had advised you to prepare well for the IDBI Assistant Manager Examination 2019 as many of the applicants may register for the jobs as it is going to conduct all over India.
If you are looking for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern then no need to search anywhere else. Because we are providing the complete table of IDBI AM Exam Pattern below. In the IDBI Exam Pattern you can find the information about the topics, the number of questions, maximum marks, and exam duration. To make your exam preparation easy, we are also giving the IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Papers. Prepare according to the IDBI Syllabus, Exam pattern and previous papers to score better marks in the IDBI written test.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager|
|Board of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI|
|No of Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.idbi.com @ IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Eligibility
Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th) – Mark sheets and passing certificates
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Problem Solving.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
IDBI Bank Exam Syllabus – English
- Verb & Adverb.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation
- Simple & Compound Interest.
Syllabus for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Politics.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Exam Pattern IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
|S. No.||Name of The Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
How to Download IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://www.idbi.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IDBI
Download IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Previous Year Papers