JEMAT 2020– Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test which offers Admissions to Management Courses. This Exam is Conducted by the West Bengal University of Technology. Candidates can Visit the Official Site for More Details Like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Dates and More. Interested Candidates Can Apply for the JEMAT 2020 Exam.
JEMAT 2020 Exam
This Exam is Also Called as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. This Exam Is also called as JEMAT 2020. It is a University Level Examination. The Conducting Authority of this Exam is the West Bengal University of Technology. This Exam is Conducted for Admissions into MBA Streams Entrance Exam
JEMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JEMAT 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates who are Applying in the Final Year of Graduation Can Apply for this Examination.
- Only Candidates of India are Eligible.
- Candidates must have Qualified the Qualification Degree
JEMAT 2020 Application Fee
- The Online Registration Fee for General Category Candidates is RS.600 and For Reserved Category Candidate is RS.300
- The Fee can be paid through online and offline mode via DD (Demand Draft)
- Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form can only get the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card.
JEMAT 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for JEMAT 2020 are as follows
JEMAT 2020 Exam Date – July 2020
Online Application starts from – June 2020
Online Application Form Ends on – June 2020
Admit Card will be issued from – June 2020
JEMAT 2020 Application Form will be available through both modes. So that candidates can Apply for it through online and by offline through downloading the JEMAT 2020 Application Form from the official Website and filling it up with the Required Details and Candidates must send the Application Form to the Concerned Address of JEMAT 2020. After Sending all the Details Examination Authority will check the Norms and all Details mentioned on it and pass it for the Further Process.