Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Assistant Librarian, Typist, Cashier, Translator Interview Call Letter available here. Jharkhand HC Assistant & Typist Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist selection process, Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist Eligibility, Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist Document verification, Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist Notification, Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist Selection List and etc. Candidates can able download Selection List, Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Their mind will revolve around the questions when the exam will be conducted ? or If the officials may take a long time to conduct the exam..etc. Many Candidates Filled there application form & now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the Exam Date will be provided on the official website. Firstly Stenography & Typing Test will be Conducted.
More Details about the Exam is provided below link. These type of thought are useless, you just do your preparation and the search for the Jharkhand High Court Admit Card 2018 will do carried by us as your representative.
The information regarding venue and date of the Written Exam, Skill/ Typing Test, Personality/ Viva-Voce and information for downloading of Admit cards will be uploaded later on, in the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Written Test / Typing Test
- Personality / Viva Voce
- Document Verification
|Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Librarian, Typist, Cashier, Translator|
|Board of Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|No of Vacancy||73 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in @ Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Eligibility
Assistant (Post Code – 01): Graduate from recognized University having knowledge of working on computers with sound knowledge of typing in computer
Assistant Librarian (Post Code – 02): Graduate from a recognized University in Library Science
Cashier (Post Code – 03): Commerce/Economics Graduate from a recognized university
Translator (Post Code – 04): Graduate from a recognized University
Jr. Translator (Post Code – 05): Graduate from a recognized University
Typist (Post Code – 06): Graduate from a recognized University having typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of typing in Hindi also.
The disabled candidate have to be present at the Examination centre with the Shrutilekhak/ Scribe before 90 minutes from the examination time. In case they will come without Shrutilekhak/ Scribe, they will not get the benefit of Shrutilekhak / Scribe and they will be self responsible for this. The Centre Superintendent shall provide additional time to the disabled candidates @ 20 minutes for each hour of examination.
The facility of Shrutilekhak / Scribe will be provided to the disabled candidates only on submission of application in this regard before the Centre Superintendent of the Examination Centre mentioned in the Admit Card one day prior to the date of examination. No application shall be accepted for this purpose on the date of examination.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018
Exam Pattern for Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018
The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on computer with maximum permissible mistakes upto 10%.
More Details About the Exam & Detailed Syllabus will be Provided Soon on the Official Website of JHC.
The Skill Test of Typewriting shall be taken on Computer which shall be provided by the examining authority.
Download Admit Card
The Admit Cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be downloaded from the Official Website of the High Court of Jharkhand by the candidates individually. Candidate is not required to send the printout of duly filled application form or any documents to the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Candidate is suggested to keep a printout of the duly filled application with himself/ herself for future reference.
The appointment will be made strictly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of merit. The merit list of the candidates for the purpose of appointment shall be prepared on the basis of a written test followed by a Computer Skill Test and Personality Test/ Viva-Voce for Post Code – 01 and Written Test followed by Viva-Voce for Post Code – 02 to 05 and Written Test followed by typing Test for Post Code – 06. i.e. Typists.
Related Examination Details
- Jharkhand High Court Result 2018 | JHC Steno & PA Cutoff & Merit List
- Jharkhand High Court Steno & Personal Assistant Answer Key 2018
- Jharkhand High Court PA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Personal Assistant Previous Papers
- Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download PA Exam Date
- Jharkhand High Court Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Jharkhand HC Previous Papers2
- Jharkhand High Court Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Exam Date & Call Letter
DENTITY VERIFICATION for Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for Viva-Voce. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ Document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva-Voce or at any stage/ Level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
- Notice regarding invitation of online application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator and Typist in the High Court Of Jharkhand, Ranchi
- Detailed Advt. No. 04/Accts./2018 for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator and Typist in the High Court Of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Format of online application, Scheme of Examination, syllabus and other details.
- CORRIGENDUM OF ADVT. NO 02/ACCTS./2018 FOR THE POST OF LEGAL ASSISTANT IN THE HIGH COURT OF JHARKHAND, RANCHI
- Notice regarding Advt. No. 02/ Accts./ 2018 for the Post of Legal Assistant in the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Detailed Advertisement (Advt. No. 02/ Accts./ 2018), Format of online application form & Scheme of Examination for the Post of Legal Assistant in the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Notification – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Jharkhand High Court
Download Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Typist 2018 Interview Call Letter