JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Application Form is Available for the Candidates on Online Mode Only. JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam is conducted for Providing Admission to Teaching Profession. Candidates will get their Admission Government College of Education. JKBOPEE B. Ed 2020 Application Form is available on online mode Only.
JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JKBOPEE B.Ed Exam are as follows
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates who belong to General and Unreserved Category must gain at least 45% Marks in Total.
- Candidates who have Appeared in the Final Exam can also Apply for JKBOPEE B.Ed Exam.
- Candidates must have completed B.B.A or B.Sc. or B.Com as per 10+2+3 Pattern
JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates must visit the Official Site of JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates and Notifications.
- Candidates must click on the Link that to Apply for the Entrance Test.
- Candidates must Fill up the JKBOPEE B.Ed Application Form and must submit it.
- Candidates must paste a Recent Passport Size Photograph in the JKBOPEE B.Ed Application Form.
- Once the Application Form for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam has been Submitted a Registration Slip is Generated once they submit it on Online.
JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 is as follows. Candidates must go through the Exam Pattern for JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam. JKBOPEE B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern Consists of the Following Topics
- General Awareness – 40 Marks
- General English – 40 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 40 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 Marks