JMI EEE 2020 (Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam) is a state level entrance exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate programs. Before applying for this exam candidates must know about the details and eligibility criteria for this exam.
Candidates from different cities can also apply for this exam. The application form for this exam will be available on the official site of Jamia University from December to January.
This Exam offers Admission to various Engineering Disciplines under the Domain of B. Tech (Bachelor of Technology) based on JEE Main Score.
How to Apply for JMI EEE?
The procedures for applying JMI EEE are as follows
- Candidates can apply for this exam through online and offline mode.
- Candidates must log on to the official site for JMI EEE 2020
- Candidates must fill all the details like Name, mobile no, personal details, and passport size photo.
- The application fee is RS.500and candidates should submit the fees through cash or offline mode to the University by post.
- Candidates should keep the application form with them for further usages.
JMI EEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should not be less than 17 years of age.
- Applying candidate should qualify 12th from a recognized
- Candidates should qualify from a recognized board and should obtain Maths, physics, chemistry as a mandatory subject.
- Candidate should have 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
Important Dates for JMI EEE 2020 Exam
Availability of online application form – December
Closing date of online Application form – march
Last date for applying JMI EEE – last week of Jan
The last date for submitting the form is march