JNAFAU University Previous Question Papers: Students can practice the JNAFAU Entrance Exam Previous year Question paper for the JNAFAU Admission 2020. The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Model Question Papers for the Fine Arts and Design Entrance Exam 2020 are available on the official website – www.jnafauadmissions.com. Candidates who wish to refer for the model question paper can visit the website and check the question paper. Candidates are allowed to download the same to your computer to further practice sessions.
JNAFAU Entrance Exam Question Papers
On the official website, the model question paper has been provided by the JNAFA University for student’s reference. They have given a separate whole question paper individually for all the three streams. Select the below hyper-text to navigate to the model question pdf.
|Model paper for B.F.A (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture, Animation)||Download Here|
|Model Paper for B.F.A (Photography)||Download Here|
|Model paper B.Design (Interior Design)||Download Here|
In Model Paper for B.F.A (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture, Animation), Paper A, B, C are given and in Model Paper for BFA (Photography), Paper D and E are given and in Model Paper B.Design (Interior Design), Paper F is given.
JNAFAU Entrance Exam Model Question Paper
Paper A: The students should draw a Bus-stand from your memory and color the picture, using Color pencils only. Time Duration – 90 minutes with a Total mark of 100.
Paper B: Objective type – Choose the right answer from a, b, c, d and write the selected answer (i.e., a, b, c or d) in the bracket provided. Each question carries 1 mark. In G.K & Current Affairs-15 questions, English-15 Questions and General Art – 20 Question. A total of 50 questions are given with the correct answered underlined.
Paper C: As like Paper A, candidates should to draw in pencil, the objects arranged before them. The objects are to be pencil-shaded. Time Duration – 90 minutes with a Total mark of 100.
Paper D: This is also a drawing exam. Complete the three Questions within the time duration of 90 minutes, which holds a total of 100 marks.
- Draw and compose the following objects in the given box – 40 Marks
- Render the following objects to show light and shade effects – 30 Marks
- Make a meaningful picture by adding 10 relevant objects in the following incomplete diagram – 30 Marks
Paper E: Similar to Paper B.
Paper F: Likewise Paper B and E, but this Paper consists of 6 topics. Time Duration – 180 minutes with a Total mark of 200.
- K. & Current Affairs – 20 x 1 = 20 Marks
- General Arts – 20 x 1 = 20 Marks
- Communication skills – 50 Marks
- Part-A – 5 x 3 = 15 Marks
- Part-B – 2 x 5 = 10 Marks
- Part-C – 1 x 15 = 15 Marks
- Part-D – 5 x 2 = 10 Marks
- Illustrative, Analytical and Design Ability (40 minutes)– 5 x 10 = 50 Marks
- Memory Drawing (20 minutes) – 1 x 30 = 30 Marks
- Color Co-ordination (20 minutes) – 1 x 30 = 30 Marks
How to Download JNAFAU University Model Question Paper?
- First, Visit the official web portal of JNAFAU.
- Go to the Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination – 2020
- Select the Model Paper 2020
- In the Model Paper Page, the list of all three-course model papers will appear.
- Select the course, you have applied for, now the model question paper will be displayed in a new tab.
- The model question paper will be in the pdf format.
- Candidates can download and Save the question paper to the computer.
- Even candidates can take a hard copy to work out on it.