Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available below the page. High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates can able download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process, Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Eligibility, Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Document verification and for more details get following the page. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Written Test Admit Card Download Procedure also mentioned below the page. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hal Ticket Download
Furthermore, go through the later sections to know about the Civil Judge Selection Process as well as download procedure for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Hall Ticket. You can access the KHC Civil Judge Admit Card download link from here or refer the official website i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Stay tuned to get instant updates regarding KHC Civil Judge Exam Admit Card. The admit card will have information on Name of the examination, Name of the candidates, Date and Venue of Exam and general guidelines that are to be followed by the aspirants in the examination hall and for entering into the Written Exam the admit card plays an important role.
Eligibility or Qualification
Degree in Law form recognized University.
About Examination Board
After the death of Tippu Sultan in 1799, the British recognized the claim of Krishnaraja Wodeyar III, son of Chamaraja Wodeyar to the throne of the State. Poornaiah continued to be the Diwan and Barry Close was the Resident. The State was divided into three ‘Subhas’ each under the control of a Subhedar, who was the executive officer and also the Judge in his domain. ‘Subhas’ were divided into Districts and the latter into Taluks.
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|No of Vacancy||71 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in @ Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019
Exam Pattern for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Maximum Marks|
|1||Objective Questions||Part A||100|
|3||Part C (General Knowledge)|
|S. No||Test Type||Part||Names of the Subjects||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Part A||Civil Law||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2||Part B||Criminal Law|
|3||Part C||General Knowledge|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Written Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions of Different Sections.
- Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Central Railway Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Karnataka High Court
Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Interview Call Letter