Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for Kerala Judicial Service Previous year question Papers available here. Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Exam Date and exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Exam Date and exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate selection Process, Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Eligibility, Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Document verification and for more details get here. Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Sample Papers, Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Model papers, Kerala Munsiff Magistrate old examination Papers and etc.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Syllabus for PDF
The interested candidates can apply by checking the notification carefully. By going through the official notification the aspirants can find the details like category wise vacancies, the scale of pay, educational qualification and mode of selection etc. This data will help the candidates to know whether they are eligible for the Kerala HC Job Openings.
Proper Syllabus will guide you to prepare well and help the applicants to get high marks in the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate written an exam. So check this page and get the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for both Preliminary Test, Mains Examination. To recruit the capable candidate into the organization the officials of the Kerala High Court will conduct the written test for all applied candidates.
Kerala Judicial Service Eligibility
You will get here complete detail about Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Exam Syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Munsiff Magistrate|
|Board of Organization||Kerala Judicial Service|
|No of Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service
English Grammar, General Essays, Translation of Malayalam Depositions Documents to English and vice-versa, Precis writing.
Part-A: Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act, Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act – Parts Y VI &X, Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act. Part-B: Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal Services Authorities Act, The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act -Ch. X, XI, XXIA &XXIII, Kerala Municipality Act -Ch. IX, X, XXIV &XXV Negotiable Instruments Act (except Ch. XVII), and Registration Act.
Part–A: Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Abkari Act, Negotiable Instruments Act -Ch. XVII, The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act.
Part-B: Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of Offenders Act, Forest Act, N.D.P.S. Act (provisions relating to bail and trial by Magistrates)
Part-A: Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Coutts Act, Order in Interlocutory Application/ Framing of issues/Judgment writing (Civil)
Part-B: Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/Order in Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions/ Judgment writing (Criminal).
Exam Pattern for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service
|Types of Exam||Papers||Minimum Marks||Durations|
|Written Exam||Paper 1||100||3 hours (for each paper)|
- Candidates who got selected in the preliminary examination they will be called to attend the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Mains Exam.
- The Mains Examination consist of the 4 papers and each paper is conduct for 100 Marks with the time duration of the 3 Hours.
- To clear the Main Examination the candidates have to secure minimum cut off mark decided by the officials.
- Aspirants who are belonging to the General category they must gain 40 % of marks in each paper while 35% marks for SC/ ST category applicants.
- For more information check the below-provided table.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Viva – Voice (Call letter): Call Letters for viva-voce will not be sent by post. The eligible candidates should download the Call Letters from the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Call Letters will be ready for download two weeks prior to the date of the viva-voce and the matter will be inferred through a press release and through SMS/e-mail. The eligible candidates are also advised to visit the website of the High Court at least once in a week to know about the schedule of the viva-voce.
Admit card / Hall Ticket: Admission Tickets for written examination (preliminary/main) will not be sent by post The candidates should download the Admission Tickets from the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Admission Tickets will be ready for download three weeks prior to the date of the written examination (preliminary/main) and the matter will be informed through a press release and through SMS/e-mail.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Recruitment – Check Here
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Notification – Check Here
Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Kerala Munsiff Magistrate
Download Kerala Munsiff Magistrate 2019 Kerala Judicial Service Previous Question Papers