Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for AEE / DEE pdf in previous year question papers available here. MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Syllabus for PDF, MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Written Test details, Eligibility, MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Sample Papers, MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Model papers, MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer old examination papers, Model papers, MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Previous Year question Papers and etc.
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Download MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 PDF enclosed on this page. Check out the Maharashtra MSEDCL AEE & DEE Exam Pattern 2018 explains about exam scheme. Candidates can refer the MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Syllabus 2018 pdf even when the data is off once they have downloaded the syllabus from this page.
As the time for exam date is less, we have marked the list of important topics for the exam to secure good marks. Also, View MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Previous Papers with Solutions, Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials on this article.
The candidates will have to appear for the online test and interview at his/her own cost. The candidates will be short-listed for personal interview taking into consideration their performance and information provided in online application in the online test in the ratio of 1:3.
The list of applicants called for the online test, short-listed for interview will be made available on the website of the Company only. Similarly the list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited MAHADISCOM|
|No of Vacancy||164 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application and are intimated to the candidates by e-mail/SMS. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. Call letters for Online Written Test will not be dispatched manually by post or courier etc.
Eligibility or Qualification
Degree & Diploma should be from a University or Institute in India established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto, by the Competent Authority.
The departmental candidates (i.e., employees of MSEDCL only) possessing Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Technology in any other discipline shall be considered under direct recruitment provided that they will have to appear for written examination (online) consisting of syllabus of Electrical Engineering and compete along with other candidates.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session/post for Examination shall be entertained.
- MSEDCL however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- MSEDCL also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and MSEDCL will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of whatsoever nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, MSEDCL reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, MSEDCL reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidates.
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE
MAHADISCOM Syllabus 2019 for Civil
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying
- The Design of Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer Syllabus 2019 for Mechanical
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Operations Research.
- Machine Design.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Inventory Control etc.
Maharashtra MSEDCL Executive Engineer Syllabus 2019 for Electrical
- Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Control Systems
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection
- Power System Analysis.
- Transmission and Distribution
- Alternator and Synchronous Motors
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- The Indian Electricity Rules 1956
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Induction Motors
- Power Generation
- The Electricity Act 2003 etc.
MSEDCL Deputy Engineer Syllabus for Marathi Language
- Cloze test.
- Usage of Words.
- Indirect and Direct Speech.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Precise Writing.
- Parts of Speech.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks etc
mahadiscom.in MAHAVITARAN Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Discounts etc
MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Visual Ability etc.
Exam Pattern for MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE
|Written Test||Test of Professional Knowledge||Engineering Relevant Stream||50||110||120 Minutes|
|Test of General Aptitude||Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||10|
|Test of Marathi Language||20||10|
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
|MSEB Exam Question Papers pdf||Download|
|Mahadiscome Previous Papers||Download|
|MPDCL Exam Model Question Papers Pdf||Download|
|MSEB Previous Year Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|Mahadiscom Question Paper for Engineer Trainee||Download|
|Get Mahadiscome Exam Question Papers Pdf||Download|
|Sample Papers for MSEB Exam||Download|
|Mahadiscom Study Material||Download|
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Recruitment – Check Here
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Notification – Check Here
MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.mahadiscom.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MAHADISCOM
Download MAHADISCOM Executive Engineer 2019 AEE, DEE Previous Year Papers