Maharashtra Tribal Department Nashik Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher, Junior College Teacher Previous Year Question Papers available here. Mahatribal Nashik Syllabus for PDF get following the page. Aspirants we are provide Mahatribal Nashik Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Selection Process, Mahatribal Nashik Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Eligibility, Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide Mahatribal Nashik Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Sample Papers, Model papers, Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Old examination Papers and etc. Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag Primary Teacher & Secondary Teacher Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Mahatribal Nashik Primary & Secondary Teacher 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Also the download link for Mahatribal Primary Teacher Syllabus PDF is available at the official website www.mahatribal.gov.in. Thus, have a check at the below table for Mahatribal Nashik Primary Teacher Syllabus 2019 and recruitment in summary. Make use of the study material, preparation tips provided on this page to get the qualify marks in the written exam. Solve as many as Mahatribal Public School Society Nashik Previous Papers enclosed on this page for applicants better preparation. Hurry up and go through the complete page for more information about Mahatribal Public School Society Nashik Syllabus 2018.
- Primary Teacher (Marathi Medium ) – D.Ed Marathi Medium
- Primary Teacher (English Medium ) – D.Ed English Medium
- Secondary Teachers (Marathi Medium ) – B.A/B.Com/B.Sc, B.Ed
- Secondary Teachers (English Medium ) – B.A/B.Com/B.Sc, B.Ed
- College Teacher – Post Graduate /M.Ed
|Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher|
|Board of Organization||Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag, Maharashtra Tribal Department Nashik|
|No of Vacancy||606 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher
Mahatribal Nashik Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- General English
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
Maharashtra Tribal Nashik Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Logical Deduction
- Number Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Logical Problems.
- The course of Action.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Argument.
- Matching Definitions.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Logical Games.
- Statement and Assumption.
mahatribal.gov.in PGT, TGT Syllabus 2018 – Arithmetic
- Arithmetic Progressions.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations in two variables.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Elementary Number Theory.
- Real Numbers.
- A pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Euclidean Geometry.
Mahatribal Public School Society Nashik Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy and Maharashtra
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India
- Geography – India and Maharashtra
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- History – India & World, Maharashtra
- Cultural Heritage of India and Maharashtra
- Socio-Economic Events.
- General Science.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Maharashtra
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Maharashtra with special emphasis on Maharashtra Statehood Movement and formation of Maharashtra state.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity and Maharashtra
Latest Maharashtra Tribal PGT, TGT Syllabus 2018 – Core / Concerned Subjects
- Military Science
- Home Science
- Music Geology
Exam Pattern for Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher
|Paper||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Paper 1||Objective Type||General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic, English||100||2.00 hrs For Each Paper|
|Paper 2||Core / Concerned Subjects||100|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Maha Tribal Dept Nashik Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag Primary Teacher Exam Date
Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Recruitment – Check Here
Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Notification – Check Here
Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.tribal.maharshtra.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag
Download Aadiwasi Vikas Vibhag 2019 Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher Previous Papers