Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Probationary Officer Previous Year question Papers available here. Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Exam Date and Exam Centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO selection Process, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Eligibility, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Sample Papers, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Model papers, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Old examination papers and etc. Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Syndicate Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officer Syllabus for PDF
For all those applicants, we are here to provide the complete PO PGDBF Syllabus. To Participate in the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course Examination, Applicants have to make better Preparation plan. Therefore check the complete Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus and also Previous Papers here. Furthermore, details like PO Exam Date, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Results, visit our site regularly.
Check out more about the Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern and Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus from the below link. As soon as possible click on below link for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus and prepare the subjects in it. Hence, by this Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus one can perfectly prepare for the Written Test Syllabus.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who are going to apply for Syndicate Bank PGDBF Exam, they must possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
|Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officers PO|
|Board of Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|No of Vacancy||500 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus – General Awareness
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
Exam Pattern Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019
|Test Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test(Online)||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of two hours|
|English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Notification – Check Here
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.syndicatebank.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Syndicate Bank
Download Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers PO 2019 Previous Papers