MERI (Marine engineering and Research Institute). For seeking admission in MERI 2020 Marine Research Engineering and Research Institute) Kolkata. Candidates who are willing to apply for this exam should read the eligibility criteria& notifications before applying for this exam.
Eligibility criteria for MERI 2020
The eligibility criteria for MERI 2020 are as follows
- For general & OBC candidates must pay RS.1000 and for SC/ST candidates must pay RS.800
- Candidates who pay fees through DD should take DD in favor of India Mari Time University, Mumbai campus and should Mumbai.
- For general and OBC Candidates should have born after 01.10.1987
- For SC/ST candidates should have born after 01.10.1982.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examinations with physics, chemistry, and maths as major subjects.
Applying procedures for MERI 2020
The applying procedures for MERI 2020 are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the official link for registration.
- Then download the MERI application form
- Fill the application form with the complete details& also attach the proofs and valid documents.
Mode of application
The application form will be expected to be available on April 2020. For seeking admission to MERI candidates must appear on IMU CET 2020.
Procedures for online application
- Candidates must log on to the official site.
- General category candidates must pay RS.1000 as an application fee and for SC/ST category candidates must pay RS. 800.
Candidates who want to get admission in MERI should be well talented and medically fit.