Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd MESCOM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Lineman JLM, AEE, AE, JE, Junior Asst, Driver, (Jr. Powerman), Driver Grade-II Previous year Question Papers available here. MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Selection Process, MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Eligibility, MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Documnet verification and etc. MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Syllabus for PDF get following the page. MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Sample Papers, MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE model Papers, MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Old Examination Papers and etc. MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MESCOM Junior Lineman & AEE 2019 AE & JE Syllabus for PDF Download
Especially candidates can download MESCOM Junior Lineman Notification 2019 from official website at tssouthernpower.com. Everyone can follow the details and here is the direct link of MESCOM Jr Lineman Jobs. So, you have to use the link of MESCOM JLM Apply Online from here. Hence, more details regarding MESCOM JLM Recruitment will furnish below.
Manage the time while preparing for the exam which helps to answer all the questions. Get MESCOM Admit Card 2019 to appear for the written exam which is an important document. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited recruits the efficient candidates for filling up the AEE, AE, JE, JPA, Driver, JLM Posts.
MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Eligibility Details
Applicant must have passed B.E/B.Tech or M.Com or M.B.A or Bachelors Degree or 10th/ITI in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University can apply for MESCOM Asst Executive Engineer Notification 2019.
|MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||AEE, AE, JE, Junior Asst, Driver, Junior Lineman (Jr. Powerman), Driver Grade-II|
|Board of Organization||Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd MESCOM|
|No of Vacancy||727 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE
MESCOM Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Number Systems.
- Races and Games.
- Cube Roots.
- Square Roots.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
www.mesco.in JE AEE Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- About Karnataka.
- General Polity.
- Geography – India & Karnataka.
- About India.
- Indian National Movement.
- History – India & Karnataka.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Karnataka Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution.
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subjects
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Control Systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Power Plant Engineering
- Switchgear protection.
- Electrical Machines.
- Engineering Materials
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Environmental Studies
- Fluid Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures
- Construction and Project Management
- Bridge Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Concrete Technology
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- PSC Structures
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
Exam Pattern MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE
|S. No.||Exam Type||Subject Names||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness & Aptitude||25 marks||2 Hrs|
|2.||Concerned Subjects||75 Marks|
- The examination will be consists of multiple choice type questions
- It will be conducted in a total of 100 marks
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- The time duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- There will be a negative mark of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
- The examination will be in English medium
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Recruitment – Check Here
MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Notification – Check Here
MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://mesco.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MESCOM
Download MESCOM Junior Lineman 2019 AEE, JE Previous Question Papers