MGDCH JET 2020 is also called as Mahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital. Candidates who want to get Admission in Graduation Degree like MD/ MDS/ MS. Candidates must visit Official Site for Official Process for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam. It is a University Level UG Entrance Exam. Candidates can get their MGDCH JET 2020 Application Form on Online Mode Only.
MGDCH JET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the Most Important Factor for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exam. Eligibility Criteria Determines the Candidates who are Eligible for Appearing MGDCH JET 2020 Exam. Candidates who want to Appear in the MGDCH JET 2020 Exam must Qualify from the Eligibility Criteria, Then Only He/ She will be Allowed for Appearing MGDCH JET 2020 Exam. The Eligibility Criteria for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who are Appearing for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam must be more than 17 Years of Age and Can Apply for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam.
- Candidates need to Complete their Higher Secondary Exam from a Recognised University with a Minimum of 50%
- Candidates should have Studied the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in +2 Examination.
- For ST/ SC/ OBC Category Candidates must have Obtained 45% Marks.
MGDCH JET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam is as follows
- MGDCH JET 2020 Exam Consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- MGDCH JET 2020 Questions will be Related to Physical Science and Biology
MGDCH JET 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- Candidates must fill the Application Form with all the Personal Details
- Online Application Process for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam Starts on – April 2020
- Last Date for Filling MGDCH JET 2020 Application Form is on April 2020
- The Application Fees for MGDCH JET 2020 Exam is RS. 750
Candidates must visit the Official Site of MGDCH JET 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates and Notifications Regarding MGDCH JET 2020 Exam.