MGM PGCET 2020 is abbreviated as MGM Institute of Health Science Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. MGM PGCET 2020 Application Form is available to candidates through online mode. MGM PGCET 2020 is a post graduate entrance examination conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health and Science. Candidates who want to get admission in a postgraduate degree in MDS / MS course. it is a national level entrance exam.
MGM PGCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are fulfilling the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can appear for the MGM PGCET 2020 examination. The eligibility criteria for MGM PGCET 2020 entrance exam are as follows
- Candidates must complete their MBBS from a recognized medical college of India.
- Candidates age must not be more than 20 years
- Candidates must have completed one year of rotating internship program.
MGM PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MGM PGCET 2020 exam is as follows
- Questions which are asked in MGM PGCET 2020 exam are based on medical subjects.
- The exam duration for MGM PGCET 2020 exam is 180 minutes
- There will be 300 multiple choice questions
- There are no negative marks
Important Dates for MGM PGCET 2020 Exam
- MGM PGCET 2020 online application starts from – November 2020
- Last date for filling MGM PGCET 2020 application form – December 2020
- MGM PGCET 2020 entrance exam will commence from – December 2020
- MGM PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket will be issued one week prior to the examination.
The dates which are mentioned above are of expected dates and candidates who want to know about the official dates must visit the official site of MGM PGCET 2020 for details and updates regarding MGM PGCET 2020 examination.
MGM PGCET 2020 Registration Fees
The registration fees for MGM PGCET 2020 exam and candidates have to pay RS.5500 as registration fees. Candidates can pay the registration fees through debit card, credit card or through DD (Demand Draft).