M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Medical Officer MO Interview Call Letter available here. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Exam Date & Centre also mentioned our page ta below. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Selection Process, MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Eligibility, MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Documnet Verification and etc. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Syllabus for PDF get here. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
MPPGCL Paramedical Staffwill conduct an interview to select the candidates. Although MPPGCL Paramedical Staffhas not come up with any fix date of interview, but it could be conducted soon. As per the authorities opinion, they wish to hold on Second Week of August (Tentative). You can check the MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Exam Date on their individual hall ticket.
So candidates get ready to take the written test with perfect preparation. If more applications received, MPPGCL Paramedical Staff may conduct the written exam for the posts of medical officer, Syllabus and exam date of written exam will be declared on MPPGCL Paramedical Staff official website.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL|
|No of Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
mppgcl.mp.gov.in @ MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Eligibility Details
Paramedical Staff – Candidate should have passed 12th examination from a recognized Board and should have a Diploma and Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized Board.
Medical Officer – Candidate must possess MBBS Degree recognized by MCI; Candidate must have permanent registration with MP Medical Council Bhopal.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
Exam Pattern MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Recruitment – Check Here
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Notification – Check Here
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPGCL
Download MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Interview Call Letter