M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question papers. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer selection Process, MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer Eligibility, MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer Documnet verification and etc. MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Any of the applicants who have successfully registered for MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 are advised to download Madhya Pradesh Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2019 and MPPGCL Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. MPPGCL Staff Nurse Syllabus contains the list of exam topics that have to be ready for the examination.
Applicants, to save the time for syllabus revision in the last days of the exam, you have to initiate the study of MPPGCL Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2019 now onwards. Get the complete details of Madhya Pradesh PGCL Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise helpful to clear the exam.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Paramedical Staff & Medical Officer|
|Board of Organization||M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL|
|No of Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
mppgcl.mp.gov.in @ MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Eligibility Details
Paramedical Staff – Candidate should have passed 12th examination from a recognized Board and should have a Diploma and Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized Board.
Medical Officer – Candidate must possess MBBS Degree recognized by MCI; Candidate must have permanent registration with MP Medical Council Bhopal.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
MPPGCL Syllabus 2019 for Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Time and Distance.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Time.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
MPPGCL Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 for English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Paragraph Completion
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
- Verbal Ability
Madhya Pradesh PGCL Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit & Loss
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Linear Equation
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest; Surds; Indices
- Sequence & Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Quadratic Equation
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Problems of Ages
Exam Pattern MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Recruitment – Check Here
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Notification – Check Here
MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPGCL
Download MPPGCL Paramedical Staff 2019 Medical Officer Previous Question papers