Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 for Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. MPPKVVCL Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download 2018 Available here. MPEZ Hall Ticket Download for Line Attendant 2018 Examination. MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card or Call Letter Details get follow the page. MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MPEZ / MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit card 2018 for Written Examination or Selection Process Details get here. MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Selection List, Answer key, Cut off, Merit List, Result, Document verification also provide our page.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download
In fact, you can reach up to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh PKVVCL i.e. www.mpez.co.in for complete details. Furthermore, this article is wrapped up with necessary information such as Selection Process, Exam Pattern of Line Attendant.
As the call letter is available only through the home portal, you have to download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2018 only in online.
And, you cannot get the hall ticket by any post. Get the details of call letter and MPWZ Office Assistant Grade III Exam Date 2018 through the following sections. Scroll down the page for more information regarding MPPKVVCL Testing Assistant Hall Ticket Available Date and Exam Date.
Exam Date: 24.08.2018
Those candidate who will participate in MPWZ Exam should have download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Admit Card 2018. It will consist various details like candidate’s roll number, exam date, time & venue of examination. If you want to check details regarding MPWZ Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus PDF you an check below.
The Direct link to download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Admit Card 2018 is also provided below of this article. Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited Organization will issue the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 via www.mpez.co.in. OR www.mponline.gov.in.
www.mpez.co.in @ MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Eligibility
For Line Attendant Posts:
Candidates should have completed 10th Class from an approved Board.
Aspirants must have done ITI Diploma in Electrician or Wireman or Lineman from recognized of NCVT or SCVT.
For Testing Assistant Posts:
Applicants must have completed Class 10th Examination from a recognized Board or University.
Contenders should have finished ITI for 2 Years in Electrician or Lineman or Wireman from an approved institution.
|MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Line Attendant & Testing Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited MPPKVVCL|
|No of Vacancy||361 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared, based on the marks obtained in the ONLINE test. The question paper will be in English and Hindi. However, the questions related to English grammar and vocabulary will be in English language only. The selected candidates will be called for documents verification at Company’s headquarter. If at any stage of selection or after selection, any document found to be false/ fake/forge, the candidature will be immediately canceled. The Online test shall be conducted by MP Online at Indore. In case of a large number of applications, test centres may be arranged in other cities of M.P.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018
- Technical Ability (ITI Concerned Subjects)
- General Awareness & Aptitude
Exam Pattern for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Technical Ability(ITI Subjects)||75||75|
|2.||General Awareness & Aptitude||25||25|
- All the questions in the written exam are objective type questions.
- Total no. of questions in MPPKVVCL test is 100.
- Maximum marks in the examination are 100.
- One question carries one mark.
- The time period is 2 hours.
Note: Total 100 marks will be covered from these subjects and the candidates need to complete in 2 hours. The subject wise syllabus and concepts are given below. The interested candidate can also check All India Exam Syllabus in one page through this article.
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time.
- The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
- The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Related Examination Details 2018 MPPKVVCL
- MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Grade III Syllabus & Exam Pattern | MPWZ Exam Papers
- MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | MPWZ Exam Date
- Update Syllabus MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Syllabus 2018 | Download Testing Assistant Exam Pattern
- MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Download MPEZ Exam Date
- MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – mpwz.co.in
- MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Answer Key 2018 | MPWZ OA Grade 2 Answer Paper
- MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
Four recent passport size photographs
Careers Apply Online for MPPKVVCL Link Provide our page
- APPLY ONLINE for the post of Line Attendant (Contract)
- APPLY ONLINE for the post of Testing Assistant Trainee (Regular)
- ADVERTISEMENT OF LINE ATTENDANT (Contract)
- ADVERTISEMENT OF TESTING ASSISTANT TRAINEE(Regular)
- ADVERTISEMENT OF AE (Electrical-Contract)
- APPLY ONLINE” FOR THE POST OF AE (Electrical-Contract)
- EXAM POSTPONNED FOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER AND TESTING ASSISTANT(R)
|Recruitment of OA Gr-III, 2018-19 on Regular Basis||Detailed Advertisement OA Gr-III Experience Certificate Format OA Gr-III Apply Online|
|Recruitment of Line Attendant (Distribution) on Regular Basis||Detailed Advertisement – Line Attendant (Distribution) Experience Certificate Format-LA Apply Online|
|Recruitment of Company Secretary on Contract Basis||Corrigendum AdvertisementApplication Form|
|Recruitment of Publicity Officer on Contract Basis||Corrigendum Advertisement Application Form|
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Notification – Check Here
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.mpez.co.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPKVVCL
Download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant & Testing Assistant 2018 Interview Call Letter
Related Posts for MPPKVVCL 2018 Examination
MPPKVVCL Apprentice Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List @ Official Website
MPPKVVCL Apprentice Answer Key 2018 Download @ Online
MPPKVVCL Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mpwz.co.in Exam Date & Call Letter