West Bengal Municipal Service Commission MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in JE Previous year question papers available here. MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Selection Process, MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Documnet verification and etc. MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Sample Papers, MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Model papers, MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Old Examination papers, MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Model papers and etc. MSCWB Junior Engineer JE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List.
MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The syllabus is very important for everyone JE exam preparation. Without knowing the Syllabus & JE Exam Pattern, we can not score good marks in the exam. So, Have a glance at the given JE syllabus topics & start your preparation to crack the MSC West Bengal Junior Engineer Exam. Click on below link to download the MSCWB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 and exam Pattern Pdf for free.
The subjects included in the written exam are general awareness, logical reasoning, aptitude and English. Job hunters must prepare all the concepts from MSCWB JE Electrical Syllabus 2019 to secure the expected marks. Once refer whole MSCWB Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for perfect preparation.
|MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission WBMSC|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019
MSCWB JE 2019 Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Scientific Research.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Current GK.
- Famous Personalities.
- States & Capitals.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Art & Culture.
- Daily News.
WBMSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Unseen Passages.
- Missing Verbs.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Cloze Test.
- Word Formations.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Reading Comprehension.
West Bengal MSC JE Electrical Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
mscwb.org Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams.
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on Ages.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Data Interpretation.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
WBMSC Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Project Management and Estimating
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Survey
- Urban and Transportation Engineering
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Power System Protection
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Systems
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electronics Devices
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Electrical Machines
- Network Analysis
- The design of Machine Elements
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Tool Engineering
- Probability & Statistics
- Theory of Machines
- Metal Casting
- Engineering Mechanics
- Operations Research
- Joining Processes
- Engineering Materials
- Forming Processes
- Vector Calculus
- Fluid Mechanics
- The Strength of Materials
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
Exam Pattern MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019
|S. no||Exam Type||Subject Name|
|1||Objective Questions||General Knowledge|
|5||Engineering Related Subjects|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Notification – Check Here
MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website wbshopsonline.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBMSC
Download MSCWB Junior Engineer JE 2019 Previous year question Papers