National Housing Bank NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. NHB Assistant Manager Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide NHB Assistant Manager Selection process, NHB Assistant Manager Eligibility, NHB Assistant Manager Documnet verification and etc. NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus for PDF get here. NHB Assistant Manager Sample Papers, NHB Assistant Manager model papers, NHB Assistant Manager old Examination papers available Here. NHB Assistant Manager Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Moreover, Previous Papers are one of the main parts of every examination. You should practice and refer to each and every question papers because sometimes there will be a chance of question repeating in the current year examination. With the help of last year question papers, you will get an idea about the important topics which authority of NHB has to focus more.
For better preparation, we provided the NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus on this Page. Aspirants must Apply for this Recruitment before the Last Date. To answer more questions in the NHB Examination, you have to practice old question Papers. Here we have given the NHM Asst Manager Last year Solved papers to give your best in the Examination.
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Admit Card / Hall Ticket
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Eligibility
A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/postgraduate/Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS (wherever applicable) as on 01.03.2019 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
|NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager|
|Board of Organization||National Housing Bank NHB|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Series Completion.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection
National Housing Bank AM (Scale I) Syllabus 2019 – English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence elements.
- One phrase substitutions.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence construction.
nhb.org.in Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Banking Sector
- Money Market in India.
- Capital Market in India.
- Indian Banking Industry
- Role Of Banking.
- Types Of Banks.
- Functions Of Banks.
- RBI and Monetary Policy.
- Economic Planning.
- Public Finance
- Taxes On Income And Expenditure.
- Revenue Deficit.
- The concept of Budget.
- Schemes and policies implemented by the Govt.
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Revenue Of Central Govt.
- Finance Commissions.
- National Income.
National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Ages.
NHM AM (Scale – I) Syllabus 2019 – Computer Proficiency
- Windows Operating System.
- Desktop Applications such as
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Internet Surfing.
- E-mail Management.
Exam Pattern NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Recruitment – Check Here
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Notification – Check Here
NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://nhb.org.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NHB
Download NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Scale I Previous Question Papers