NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 is released now, check NHM MP Community Health Officer Exam Date at online.Candidates who are applied for the examination can download the NHM MP Community Health Officer CHO Admit Card 2019 – 2020 from official website. NRHM MP CHO Exam dates & exam centers will be available soon at online. NRHM CHO Call Letter details also available here. More detailed information regarding the NHM MP CHO exam check their admit card, eligibility, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, document verification, etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date
However, you can get an idea about NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card Release Date, Exam Date in the further modules. there is no update from the officials of NRHM regarding the written examination dates. Once it was announced we will update here on this page. So all the candidates are advised to view this page to get the latest news on National Health Mission CHO Hall Ticket 2019. Lets read out the information provided in the below section. In fact, you will be able to download the NHM MP CHO Hall Ticket 2019 – 20 from the link existing here or by visiting the official site.
Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
Exam Date – 10th December 2019
NHM MP CHO Admit Card Important Details 2019
|organization||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|NO Of Posts||1830|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||30 October 2019|
|Online Application Form Ending Date||10 November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
Selection shall be made on the basis on given following rounds
- Written test
- Interview process
- Document Verification
Candidates complete the bachelor of nursing from recognized university/ institute and registered with Madhya Pradesh nursing registration.
NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2019
|Subject||Type of exam|
|General Knowledge||Objective Type|
- There will be 100 mcqs for all subjects of nursing
- Candidates will have four alternative answers for each questions
- Each questions carry one mark
- Minimum qualifying marks 40%
NRHM MP CHO Syllabus 2019
- General Knowledge
- General English
Details on NHM MP Community Health Officer Admit Card
Candidates follow NRHM MP CHO examination rules and admit card information’s. Because exam invigilator before allowing the candidates for Written the exam check the details which are present on it. If they found any mismatched data you are not allowed to the examination hall. We are provided NRHM MP community Health Officer admit card important details given below,
- Name of the Candidates
- Father name
- Post name
- Hall ticket number
- Reference number
- Exam name
- Photo of the candidates
- Signature of the applicant
- General exam instructions
If you find any mismatched data report it to the higher authorities try to change the data. And keep the nhmmp.gov.in Admit Card 2019 safe and bring it to the exam venue without fail.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download Procedure
- Visit on the official website – www.nhmmp.gov.in
- Find the latest updates section on the home page
- In that section find the desired link for NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 download
- A page will redirect to the login form
- Fill the Admit Card 2019 login form and then submit it.
- Now your NHM MP CHO Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out of your NRHM MP Admit Card 2019.
Guidelines of NRHM MP CHO Exam 2019
- To reach the examination hall on a scheduled time
- Carry any photo id proof which is issued by the government of India
- Don’t take any electronic gazettes on the examination hall
- Carry a hard copy of NRHM CHO examination along with all required documents.
NRHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Admit Card Document Verification
- Proof of educational qualification
- Certificate and mark sheets of qualification
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate / S.S.C
- School study Certificate
- No objection certificate from employer (if any employed).