National Rural Health Mission NHM MP CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 download for pdf in NRHM community Health Officer syllabus with previous year papers available here. we are also providing official notification link. NHM MP CHO exam dates and exam centers will be announced soon at online. Candidates who are looking for the NRHM Madhya Pradesh CHO examination check their eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process, document verification, previous papers, etc. For more detailed information about the NHM MP CHO examination keep visit our below pages.
Official Notification – Check Here
NRHM Madhya Pradesh MP CHO Important Details 2019 – 2020
Organization – National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh
Post Name – Community Health Officer
Vacancy – 1830 posts
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Ending Date – 10 November 2019
Category – Syllabus & exam pattern
Exam Date – 10 December 2019
Official website – http://www.nhmmp.in
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2019 – Check Here
NHM CHO Selection Process
- Written test
- Interview process
- Document verification
Eligibility Criteria or Educational Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing from any authorized Institute or University in India or they may a Diploma or Certificate courses in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
- The aspirants must have the knowledge of computer and the internet.
NRHM MP CHO Exam Pattern
|Subject||Type of Examination||Duration|
|General Knowledge||Objective Type||120 mins|
- There will be 100 MCQS for all subjects of Nursing.
- Candidates will have four alternative answers for each questions, each questions carry one mark, No negative marking, minimum qualifying marks 40 percentage.
NRHM Community Health Officer Syllabus 2019
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- Community Health Nursing;
- Child Health Nursing;
- Medical Surgical Nursing;
- First Aid;
- Paediatric Nursing;
- Administration and Ward Management
- Sentence correction
- Word formation
- Error correction
- Theme detection
- Unseen passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms and synonymy’s
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Madhya Pradesh general knowledge
- Top events in the state
- Important schemes for development
- Tourism places
- Famous rivers
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mirror images
- Decision making
- Cubes and dice
- Coding and decoding
- Clocks and calendars
- Non verbal Series
- Number ranking
- Alphabet series
- Number series
Steps to Fill the NHM MP Community Health Officer Application Form 2019
Step 1 -Firstly, Open the official website of NRHM MP that is nhmmp.gov.in
Step 2 -The homepage of the web portal will appear on the computer screen.
Step 3 -Find the relevant link “NRHM MP Community Health Officer Notification 2019” on the homepage.
Step 4 -See the details mentioned in the official National Rural Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Notification 2019 Pdf.
Step 5 – Ensure the eligibility for NRHM MP CHO Vacancy 2019.
Step 6 -if eligible, then click on NRHM MP CHO Notification 2019 Apply Online tab.
Step 7 -Fill all the required information in the NRHM MP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Online Application form.
Step 8 -After filling the NRHM MP CHO Recruitment 2019 application, once check before submitting it.
Step 9 – Pay the Application Fee.
Step 10 -After that, submit the National Rural Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2019 Application form.
Step 11- take the print out of the Madhya Pradesh CHO Recruitment 2019 Application Form and also keep it for future reference.
NRHM MP CHO Previous Papers
Candidates can check the NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam papers along with answer key. We have upload the latest subject wise NHM CHO exam question Papers to make their preparation. Candidates can download the old question papers and prepare the NHM MP community Health Officer Examination. The model paper helps the candidates to have a clear idea about the exam paper that is going to be released by the officials. So, we are here giving the direct link to get all the previous papers of NHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Exam.
NHM MP CHO Previous Old Question Papers & Community Health Officer Model Papers
NRHM Madhya Pradesh CHO Document Verification
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).