NMAT is generally known as the NMIS management aptitude test is a national level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the graduate management aptitude council. This Exam is conducted for seeking admissions into MBA & many other management courses. These graduate programs are offered by the various colleges & institutions around India.
NMAT 2019 Events & Exam Dates
Registration Starts on July to October 2019.
Scheduling Begins on July to October 2019.
Late Registration begins on October
The dates which are mentioned above are of an expected date. So, that candidate who is applying for this exam should visit the official website regularly.
NMAT 2019 Registration Process
The registration process for the NMAT 2019 Exams are mentioned below
- All the candidates who appear for this exam must first log in to the official site for registration and for further process.
- After logging on to it candidates should fill the application form through online or by means of online only.
- The application form fee can be filled through online or offline mode.
- Before clicking the submit button candidates must check the details which are filled in the application form.
- The application fee is applicable through credit/debit card, net banking, diner’s club and DD (Demand Draft).
- The demand draft should be issued in the favor of Graduate management global private limited at Gurgaon.
NMAT Exam Date 2019
All important dates regarding NMAT 2019 entrance examination is provided here below. The given dates are officials:
|Online Registrations Starts||4th July 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||3rd October 2019|
|Scheduling||4th July 2019|
|Last Date of Scheduling||16th October 2019|
|Late Registration Starts||4th October 2019|
|Last Date of Late Registration||14th October 2019|
|Registration-Retake Start Date||4th October 2019|
|Last Date of Registration-Retake||14th December 2019|
|Re-scheduling Starts||4th July 2019|
|Re-scheduling Last Date||15th December 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling Starts||6th October 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling Last Date||15th December 2019|
|Date of Exam||5th October to 18th December 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week of January 2020|
|Registration for PI/CD starts||3rd Week of January to Last week of January 2020|
|Conduct of PI/CD||1st week of February to 3rd week of February 2020|
|Last Date for Official score card download||31st March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2019
The Eligibility criteria for appearing in the NAMT 2019 are as follows
- Candidate should have completed a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognized university for MBA and for all management course and should obtain a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who are working in pharmaceuticals company more than 2 years are also applicable for this exam.
- The final year candidates for final year examination of their bachelor degree examination are also applicable.