NPCIL Assistant Admit Card 2019 is updated here, download NPCIL Steno & Nurse Admit card at pdf. Check NPCIL Pharmacist Exam Date along with Hall Ticket here. Check NPCIL Assistant Exam Date or Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno Exam Syllabus & exam Pattern mentioned here. NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno selection process, Eligibility, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno Document verification, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno Notification, NPCIL Admit Card Download, NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno Interview Call letter, Answer key & Result also provide our page.
NPCIL Assistant Admit Card 2019 Steno, Pharmacist & Nurse Hall Ticket
The Assistant & Nurse/Steno Grade 1 Exam Call Letter downloads from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) website. Get ready for to crack the Assistant & Nurse/Steno Grade 1 Written Exam.
Download NPCIL Assistant Grade 1, Steno Grade 1 Admit Card 2019: Check Here
Selection Committee decides different types of selection process conducted in the applied candidates, written exam and personal interview. Written exam passed candidates will be allowed to next level process in the personal interview. So, written exam candidates well prepared exam syllabus and go to attend the examination hall.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno Grade 1 Selection Method
Types of Selection Process
There is two stages of selection mode likely for Preliminary Examination and Main Exam both will consist Objective Type of Multiple choice based questions. Those who all qualified from the Preliminary Exam they shall eligible for appearing the main written test.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Typing Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Nurse, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist/B, X-Ray Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
Name of Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
No of Vacancy – 22 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – https://npcilcareers.co.in
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Admit Card / Call Letter Download
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Call Letter to enter in prescribed Interview Centre of this Interview conducting by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL). No Call Letter will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before Exam.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Written Exam Details
Syllabus for NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019
- General Awareness
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019
- The exam type will be Written test.
- The written test contains Professional based subjects obtained the objective type of multiple choice based questions will carrying 100 questions in the paper of 100 marks.
- In a preliminary test, the written test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Each wrong answer will be deducted negative marking by 1/3 of wrong answers.
- The subject includes in the exam are General Awareness, English language, Logical Reasoning and others.
Note: The syllabus is key for any exam preparation. Most of the Candidates neglect the Syllabus while their preparation for the Test which is not appreciable. Preparing with help of the NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Grade 1 Syllabus leaves you with new found confidence as all the topics are well covered.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Instruction for Examination Hall
Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured.
Possession of such equipments, even in switch off mode, during the exam will be considered as use of unfair means.
Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Besides, they will be liable for further action as may be decided by this office.
Details printed on NPCIL 2019 Admit Card
Name of Applicant
- Father Name.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Date of Birth.
- Enrollment Number.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for Aspirant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Examination Date.
NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Verification Details
While reporting for the Interview & Group discussion, valid photo identification card in original (Electoral id, Passport, Aadhar card, Driver’s license) shall be produced and a self-attested copy shall be submitted.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Procedure to Download NPCIL Assistant & Nurse/Steno 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NPCIL.