IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2019 is updated, check IBPS SO Pre 2019 E- Admit Card at online along with Exam Date. Aspirants we are provide IBPS Specialist Officers SO CRP SPL IX Selection Process, IBPS Specialist Officers SO CRP SPL VIII Eligibility, IBPS Specialist Officers SO CRP SPL IX Document verification and for more details get following the page. IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Prelims Examination Conducted on 28 & 29 December 2019 from Exam centre. IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Admit Card Download Link Released soon at official or regularly followed our page update soon. IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Call Letter Details get mentioned under the page. Aspirants we are mentioned IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
Download IBPS SO Admit Card 2019: Check Here (Available Now)
Exam Date: 28th & 29th December 2019
Once candidates have cleared all the stages of IBPS CRP SPL IX they are provisionally allotted one of the Participating Organizations. IBPS will conduct an Online Written exam for the above Posts Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Online on the Prescribed Exam Center on the Schedule Dates. After Conducting the Pre Exam the Main Exam will be Conducted on 25.01.2020. More Details about Exam is provided Below. Allotment will be done depending on the final vacancies that are required to be filled in the participating organizations during the financial year 2019 -20.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018/ January 2019
|IBPS SO CRP SPL IX 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Specialist Officers SO CRP SPL VIII (I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I))|
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|No of Vacancy||1163 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Issued (Tentative)|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officers Eligibility Details
4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
This system of Common Recruitment Process Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Specialist Officers posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
Note: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VIII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
How to Download IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officers Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IBPS
Syllabus for IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officers
- English Language
- General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
Exam Pattern for IBPS SO CRP SPL IX 2019 -20 Specialist Officers
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration of the exam|
|English Language||50||25||English||02 hours|
|Reasoning||50||50||English and Hindi|
|General Awareness with Special
Reference to Banking Industry
|50||50||English and Hindi|
- English Language 50 The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Stage. First – Preliminary Exam & Second Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam is consisting of Total 150 Questions & 125 Marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
- A candidates have to qualify in each & every section
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Online Preliminary Examination and those for Online Main Examination is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from future exams conducted by IBPS
Calculation of Percentage
The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
INTERVIEW for IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officers
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-IX will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Note: Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS SO CRP SPL IX Specialist Officers
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)