Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant, Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Fireman Previous Question Papers mentioned below the page. ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Exam date and Exam centre also provide here. ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Selection Process, ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Eligibility, ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Sample Papers, Model papers, ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Old Examination Papers and etc. ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
ONGC Assistant & Technical Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Moreover, you can take the assistance of ONGC Previous Papers with Solutions, Preparation Tips shared on this page to score qualifying marks in the written exam. Scroll down the page to view the detailed information about ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2019. And also after checking the ONGC Syllabus topics, you may get an idea about which topics are important. So if you know the important topics, then it is easy for you to analyze that in which topics you are strong or weak. So download the ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus here.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC|
|No of Vacancy||86 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.ongcindia.com @ ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Eligibility Details
Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Tests apply, Matric with valid driving licence for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles. Testing of driving skills of Heavy Vehicle apply, Matric with Science and Trade certificate in Auto/ Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/ Machining/ Tractor/ Motor vehicle/ Welding/ Black smithy/ Boiler Attendant/ Machinist Grinder Trades. Should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019
General Intelligence Test
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Work.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- International and National Organizations.
- Awards and Honors.
- Major Financial/Economic News.
www.ongcindia.com Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Blood Relationships.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Visual Ability.
- Symbols and Notations.
Exam Pattern for ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Name|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 200 Question With 400 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.ongcindia.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ONGC
Download ONGC Junior Fireman & Technical Assistant 2019 Interview Call Letter