Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates are you searching for PPSC Lecturer Exam Date Sheet mentioned below the page. PPSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket, PPSC Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Written Examination Preparation tips also get following the page. Punjab PSC Lecturer Written Test Date and Examination Centre provide our page. Aspirants can able download Punjab PSC Lecturer or PPSC lecturer Examination Details insert our blog from below. PPSC Lecturer Selection process, PPSC Lecturer Eligibility, PPSC Lecturer Document Verification, PPSC Lecturer Notification, PPSC Lecturer Shortlist and etc.
official Notification – Check Here
PPSC Lecturer 2018 Punjab PSC Written Exam Date
Most noteworthy, you can also access various departments such as PPSC Age Limit, educational qualifications, and steps to fill PPSC Application Form. Punjab PSC is going to conduct the Lecturer exam on 2018. Since the exam date was announced, it’s time to download your admit card. PPSC Lecturer Admit card 2018 available to download on the official site, i.e., www.ppsc.gov.in. Usually, the board will release the entry cards 10 to 15 days before the exam. Therefore, willing intenders can start applying for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 from 6th August 2018. Finally, the last date to fill and submit Punjab Public Service Commission Application Form is on 29th August 2018.
PPSC Lecturer 2018 Punjab PSC Exam Sheet
|Release Date of Advertisement||6th August 2018.|
|Initial Date to fill PPSC Online Application Form||6th August 2018.|
|Closing Date for PPSC Apply Online||29th August 2018.|
|Last Date to Deposit Application Fees||6th September 2018.|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Updated Soon.|
|PPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2018||Notify Later.|
This is for information of candidates that competitive examinations for recruitment to these posts shall be conducted.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The scheme of the Competitive Examination shall be as under
Marks of Competitive Examination: 340 ( 170 Questions of 2 marks each. Total time allotted will be 170 minutes)
Interview Marks: 60
The pattern for written exam comprising of 170 questions would be as follow
No. of questions from attached syllabus of concerned Subject – 140 questions
No. of questions from Logical Reasoning Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, – 30 questions
The scrutiny of application forms shall be done after the conduct of the examination During the process of scrutiny, the application forms and other relevant documents, certificates, etc of the candidates shall be examined to determine their eligibility as on the last date of submission of online application forms. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected after the scrutiny process or any time thereafter if found ineligible.
Note: Candidates not more than three times the number of posts (in their order of merit of written exam) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview. However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get equal marks, then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.
|GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM|
|GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES|
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
The interview shall carry 60 marks. The aim of the Interview is to access the candidate’s suitability for the job in terms of his personal qualities by a Panel Interview.
Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
Punjab PSC Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.ppsc.gov.in Lecturer Previous Papers
Punjab PSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.ppsc.gov.in Lecturer Exam Date
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PPSC Lecturer 2018
The candidates called for interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates etc. for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of interview. Such documents shall be listed in the interview call letter.
All candidates who apply for ibid posts will be treated “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam. Acceptance of applications at this stage and allotment of Roll Numbers by PPSC does not indicate acceptance of candidature by the PPSC, since there is no scrutiny of documents before the written test.
- Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority(If Applicable)
- Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
- Date of Enrolment
- Date of Release/Discharge
- Reason of Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy Only)
|Note1||Last date for Filling Application Form||29/08/2018 by 23.59 hrs|
|Note2||Last date for depositing the Application Fee by using the print out of system generated Fee Challan Form||06/09/2018 during Bank hours|
|Note3||Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application Form along with self attested copies of the certificates and Challan Form||Not Applicable|
|Note4||FOR ANY QUERY REGARDING ADVERTISEMENT (HELPLINE NUMBERS & E-MAIL ADDRESS )||email@example.com,0175-5014825,26,31|
|Note5||FOR ANY QUERY REGARDING APPLICATION FORM (HELPLINE NUMBERS & E-MAIL ADDRESS )||firstname.lastname@example.org,0175-5014822,11|