Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Sister Tutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. PPSC Sister Tutor Exam Date and Exam Centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for PPSC Sister Tutor Selection Process, PPSC Sister Tutor Eligibility, PPSC Sister Tutor Documented Verification and etc. PPSC Sister Tutor Syllabus for PDF get here. PPSC Sister Tutor Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
PPSC Sister Tutor Exam Pattern will be useful for those who are in the searching process about to start the serious way of the Preparation Process for the Exam and then only the Candidates by having this important PPSC Sister Tutor Syllabus Pdf 2019 they can able to prepare more for the Exam.
The Public Service Commission of Punjab had announced an employment notification to fill the 82 vacancies of Sister Tutor Posts. Candidates can go through topics that come in the exam which had listed below. Download the PPSC Sister Tutor Syllabus 2019 Details mentioned below.
Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University or Institution and Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential. Few exceptions)
|PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sister Tutor|
|Board of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|No of Vacancy||121 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PPSC Sister Tutor 2019
Get Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Exam Syllabus 2019
- Anatomy Psychology
- Nursing Arts Nutrition
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Pathology.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Mental Health.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Drug Store Management.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Nursing Management.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Exam Syllabus – Logical Deductions
- The deriving conclusion from passages
- Theme Detection
- Statement- Assumptions
- Cause and Effect Reasoning
- Statement- Arguments
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Statement- Conclusions
PPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 for Verbal Reasoning
- 1. Analogy
2. Series Completion
3. Verification of truth of the Statement
4. Situation Reaction Test
5. Direction Sense Test
7. Data Sufficiency
8. Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
9. Puzzle Test
10. Blood Relations
11. Coding- Decoding
12. Assertion and Reasoning
13. Arithmetical Reasoning
14. Operations of Mathematics
15. Venn Diagrams
16. Word Sequence
17. Missing Characters
18. Sequential Output training
20. Test on Alphabets
21. Eligibility Test
Punjab Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019 – Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion of Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting out the embedded figures
- Rule Detection
Syllabi of General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
- General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- History of India with special reference to the Indian freedom struggle movement
- History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
Exam Pattern PPSC Sister Tutor 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Notification – Check Here
PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PPSC
Download PPSC Sister Tutor 2019 Previous question Papers