Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for UDC Interview Call Letter available here. RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates are you searching for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Selection process, RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Eligibility, RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Document verification, RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Notification and etc. Candidates can able download Written Examination admit card released soon at online www.rrcat.gov.in. Candidates we are provide RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 UDC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
hose contenders who applied once for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 only they are excited to attend the Stipendiary Trainee and Nurse Written Exam. Thus, to take the exam you have to show 2 documents to the examiners out of which the 1st one is Admit Card and the 2nd one is your Identity Proof. You can show any ID Proof in original and its photocopy is also necessary to show.
The Stipendiary Trainee and Nurse Posts Exam Hall Ticket are much main for all appliers of RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 conducted by Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology (RRCAT).
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 UDC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Stipendiary Trainee, UDC
|Board of Organization
|Raja Ramanna Center for Advanced Technology RRCAT
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
www.rrcat.gov.in @ RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 UDC Eligibility Details
B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks (Physics as principal and Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science as subsidiary subjects). B.Sc. (Computer Science) with minimum 60% marks OR B.Sc. (Physics & Maths) with minimum 60% marks and one year diploma in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks
Note: Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in interview. No weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination. The decision of RRCAT in this regard will be final.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 UDC Admit Card Important Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 UDC Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018
Preliminary Test: Screening examination will be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examination will be common for all disciplines and will be in the following format.
Exam Pattern for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018
|Analytical or Basic Maths
‘3’ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Test may be conducted in single / multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirement.
All candidates with <40% in UR category will be screened out. Suitable relaxation will be granted to ST category vacancy in the cut-off % to ensure that sufficient number of candidates are screened in for Stage 2.
However, lowest cut-off for reserved categories vacancies in Stage 1 shall not be fixed below 30%.
Stage 2- Advanced Test
All candidates screened in Stage 1 will undertake an advanced test in their respective trade.
The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) with ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark deducted for each incorrect answer. Test will be of two hours duration.
All candidates with <30% in UR category to be screened out. Appropriate relaxation in % of marks for ST category vacancy will be granted to ensure that sufficient numbers of candidates are shortlisted for Stage 3. However, lowest cut-off for reserved vacancies in Stage 2 shall not be fixed below 20%.
A merit list of candidates will be prepared after Stage 2 based upon scores obtained in Stage 2 only.
Cut off and Merit List
Candidates should come prepared to stay in Indore for Stage 1 (Preliminary Test), Stage 2 (Advanced Test) and Stage 3 (Trade / Skills Test) for minimum two days. However, Stage 3 – Trade / Skills Test may be conducted on later dates, which will be intimated to the qualified candidates at the time of declaration of the result of Stage 2 (Advanced Test) or published on RRCAT web site with the list of qualified candidates. No accommodation will be provided for these two days to the candidates.
- Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage 2 will be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher marks in Stage 1 will be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with lower negative marks in Stage 1 will be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in mathematics in Stage 1 is placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in science in Stage 1 is placed higher on the merit list.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.rrcat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RRCAT