SAEEE Counselling 2020: The counselling process of Sathyabama University will conduct from May 2020. Students can check the counselling dates, schedule, and its procedures from here. Sathyabama University Entrance Exam is planned from 14 to 19 April 2020 for B.E, B.Tech & B.Arch. In the meanwhile, the university also released the date of counselling for the year 2020. The counselling and the admission for the Undergraduate courses are finalized by the University authorizes. However, on the basis of the score in the entrance exam, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
SAEEE Counselling Dates 2020
As per 2019, the result, Counselling dates and also the admission had been communicated through the mobile number and E-mail Id, which was registered by the candidate in the Application form.
- Counselling commences from 1st week of May 2020.
- The results of the SAEEE will be on the official site on 30th April 2020 tentatively.
- Candidates can download their results and rank statements/counselling call letters on the same day.
- Individual Rank statement/Counselling call letter will not send through POST.
Sathyabama University Counselling 2020
After the commencement of Entrance exams (SAEEE 2020), the result will be published on the official website sathyabama.ac.in/online_entrance_application_admission.php. Similarly, the Call letter for counselling will also be published for high scored candidates on the same day of result. Certainly, the candidate needs to produce the call letter at the time of Counselling.
Sathyabama University Counselling Modes
- Online Counselling
- Physical Counselling (i.e. Offline)
Counselling for Admission will be Online mode and also by Physical mode. Candidates can also attend the counselling physically at any one of the six counselling centers
The address of the counselling location for physical mode will be available in the Counselling Call letter. Physical Counselling tentatively takes place in two phases 2nd to 4th May and 9th to 12th May 2020
Counselling in Sathyabama University
Primary information to all candidates applying for the SAEEE 2020
- Attending or Permitting for Entrance exam doesn’t mean that the candidate will get the admission in the University.
- Candidates, who have selected in the counselling and offered Provisional Admission, should submit their original documents at the time of Admission in the Institution.
- Original Documents such as SSLC Mark sheet, HSC Mark Sheet, Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, etc… If any candidate fails to submit the relevant original documents, then his/her admission will stand canceled.
- After getting admission to the Sathyabama University, if the university finds any discrepancy or malpractice, then the candidate’s admission will be canceled by the University.
Admission Procedure in Sathyabama University
- The candidate needs to bring their Call letter to the Counselling Center.
- On the day of the counselling process, the university will allocate the branch of study to the candidate, whether it might be online or physical.
- Depending on the availability of seats and based on the marks scored, the branch of study will be decided.
- More importantly, The University will give Provisional admission order only after collecting Counselling Fees of Rs. 50,000.
NOTE: Allotment Of Branch Once Made During The Counselling Is Final And Cannot Be Changed Under Any Circumstances.