State Bank of India SBI PO Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for Probationary Officer (PO) Main Exam Date and Call Letter mentioned here. State Bank of India PO Main Examination held on 2019 from Examination Centre. SBI PO Main Admit card/Call Letter 2019 Download link Provide our page. SBI PO Main Exam Date & centre full details get below the page. SBI PO Probationary Officer Probationary Officer & Exam Pattern for PDF Available under the page. Applied Candidates are you searching for SBI PO Prelims / Main Exam Date or Centre clear details provide our page at below. SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2019 Download and Document verification also mentioned here. SBI PO 2019 Online Examination full details get following the page.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Main Admit Card / Call Letter Download
State Bank of India will conduct an ONLINE Written exam for recruitment of Probationary Officer. As the year passes level of competition for banking exam gets tougher. Moreover Pattern is also change. Now Candidates are wandering here & there in search of “What will come in Pre Exam, What is the Level of Pre Exam, what Type of question will be asked? In this article, We will giving you answer of All Your Questions along with the Syllabus of SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2019 Pre Exam & Main Exam.
Important Instruction for SBI PO Online Examination 2019
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination/interview is being conducted.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the prohibited items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination/interview, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
|SBI Probationary Officer 2019 PO Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Examination||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Board of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|No of Vacancy||2000 Posts|
|Date of Examination||Check Below|
|Interview Date||Check Below|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Check or Download Here|
SBI PO 2019 Selection Process
The Selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows.
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
|SBI PO 2019 Exam Date|
|SBI PO 2019 Online Registration (including Editing/ Modification of Application)||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||2nd – 22nd April 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Date||20th July 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Main Exam Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Group Exercises & Interview Date||September 2019|
|SBI PO 2019 Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO Pre Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | www.sbi.co.in Probationary Officers Prelims Exam Date & Call Letter
Note: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.If a question is left blank, i.e.if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
SBI PO 2019 Probationary Officers Preliminary Online Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI Probationary Officers PO 2019
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General, Economy, Banking Awareness
Exam Pattern for SBI Probationary Officers PO 2019
|Exam Types||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
Online Exam (Objective)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 Minutes|
|General, Economy, Banking Awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40 Minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Mains exam has 2 papers (Descriptive & Objective).
Objective Paper has 155 questions.
Total marks in the exam are 200.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination),
Bank may add additional centers or may delete some of the centers indicated for training. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training from Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent.
SBI Probationary Officers PO 2019 Examination Centre
- The SBI PO examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams is available in Annexure I.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- State Bank of India reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/ she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her/ their own risk and expenses and State Bank of India will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by State Bank of India.
- The centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
SBI Probationary Officers PO 2019 Admit Card / Call Letter Download
Call Letter / Admit Card: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
At the time of examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of: (i) using unfair means during the examination or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) misbehaving in the examination hall or (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her/ their candidature for selection or (v) obtaining support for his/ her/ their candidature by any unfair means, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will also be liable to be.
- Disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate
- Debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank.
SBI Probationary Officers PO 2019 Final Selection
Final Selection: The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
Note: Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Group Exercises and Interview
Selection for the Group Exercises and Interview will be based on a category-wise merit list. Th category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise and Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
20 marks will be given for Group Exercises and 30 marks for the Interview. Candidates qualifying for Group Exercises and Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy layer’ clause.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Adhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form which the candidate had fill up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Notification – Check Here
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.sbi.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
Download SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2019 Main Group Discussion & Interview Call Lette