State Bank of India SBI SCO Admit Card & PET Exam Date 2019 – 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officers is released now for Deputy Manager, Developer, System / Server Administrator, IT Security Expert. Download SBI SCO Admit Card / Call Letter 2019 and SBI Specialist Cafre Officer Hall Ticket 2019 along with Exam Date & Exam Centre announced will be soon at SBI Official page. SBI Specialist Cadre Officers SCO Call Letter Download now. SBI Specialist Cadre Officers SCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern Eligibility, Specialist Cadre Officers in Deputy Manager, Executive Selection Process, Specialist Cadre Officers Cut off / Merit List, Specialist Cadre Officers Exam papers, SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card, SBI SCO Admit Card/Hall Ticket also provide our page.
PET Exam Date – 20 October 2019
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card 2019 SCO Hall Ticket
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2019 or call letter will arrive in form of a pdf to the registered candidates. On this call letter the dates of appearing in the test, the time for reporting in the test, venue where the test held, the name of the candidate, photograph and signature of the candidate and some instructions to be followed in the exam hall will be mentioned. SBI SO Admit Card 2019 is a very important document for appearing in the exam. SBI SO Call Letter 2019 will not be sent to the candidates through post or any other medium.
SBI SCO Call Letter Important Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download
|10 – 10 – 2019
|Closure of Call letter Download
|20 – 10 – 2019
Summary of Specialist Cadre Officer Admit Card & Hall Ticket
Name of Exam – Specialist Cadre Officer (Developer, System / Server Administrator, Database Administrator, IT Security Expert, Deputy Manager, Security Analyst (JMGS-I, MMGS-II, MMGS-III, SMGS-IV))
Board of Organization – State Bank of India SBI
No of Vacancy – 477 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – https://www.sbi.co.in/
Date of Exam – 20 October 2019 Tentative
SBI SCO 2019 Deputy Manager, IT Security Expert Examination
Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required. Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion. The test will be conducted tentatively on 20 October 2019. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
- Written Exam
- Interview or Group Discussion
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019
|No of Questions
|Objective / Written
|Test of Reasoning
- Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit.
- Test will be held on-line. If number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test & interview.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretions of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- The candidates will have option to answer the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
Important Note: To be eligible for being short-listed for interview/Group Discussion, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests. Candidates must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in Interview/ Group discussion to be considered for selection.
Syllabus for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019 Examination
SBI Interview/ Group Discussion: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview/Group Discussion. Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and Interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion is not held, Interview will carry 50 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview/ Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank. Conduct of Group Discussion may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019
Marks secured by the candidates in Group Discussion / Interview out of 50 marks will be converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of Professional Knowledge test out of 100 marks and the converted marks secured in Group Discussion/ Interview out of 25 marks (Total- 125 marks). The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019 Examination
Download Call Letter
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST. Intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. No hard copy will be sent.
PLACE OF POSTING: Candidates recruited into the Bank will be placed in the Audit department for carrying out the Internal Audit function of the Bank. Officers recruited for audit will be attached to internal Audit Department, Corporate Centre, Hyderabad and will be on mobile duty. They will be required to travel for audit purpose within India and abroad.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer 2019 SCO Examination
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Identity Card issued by Institute of Chartered Account, in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Procedure to Download SBI Specialist Cadre Officer SCO 2019 Deputy Manager, Executive Admit Card
Visit Official Website.
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth.
Show on your desktop for SBI.