Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University SDAU Junior Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available below the page. Candidates are you searching for SDAU Junior Clerk Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Candidates can able download SDAU Junior Clerk Syllabus for PDF and Test Pattern get following the page. SDAU Junior Clerk Selection Process, SDAU Junior Clerk Eligibility, SDAU Junior Clerk Documnet verification, SDAU Junior Clerk Notification and etc. SDAU Junior Clerk Sample Papers, SDAU Junior Clerk Model papers, SDAU Junior Clerk Previous Papers and Old Examination Papers and etc.
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Because SDAU Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019 gives useful information like what are the subjects to be prepared for the examination. Individuals are requested to gain basic knowledge of SDAU Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019 to perform well in the test. Hence, gather all the study material and make a schedule according to it. Read this entire article to get the detailed information about SDAU Junior Clerk Syllabus 2019.
Eligibility or Qualification for SDAU Junior Clerk 2019
Candidate should have passed H.S.C. (Standard XII) or its equivalent examination or three years diploma in agriculture and allied sciences and Should possess the speed in Gujarati typing 25 words per minute OR English Typing 40 words per minute and Passed the Examination of CCC of DOEACC or of the equivalent level examination.
|SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University SDAU|
|No of Vacancy||247 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Syllabus for SDAU Junior Clerk 2019
English Grammar & Comprehension
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Syllabus for SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 – Mathematics
- Problems on Ages.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Boats and Streams.
- Height and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus – English
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Cloze Test.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Missing Verbs.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Word Formations.
- Unseen Passages.
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus– Basic Computer Skills
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Input Devices & Output Devices.
- Software & Hardware Parts of a Computer.
- Data Processing Cycle of a Computer.
- Microsoft Office.
- Database Management Systems.
- Computer Languages.
- Important Abbreviations.
- Networking and the Internet.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Operating Systems.
- File Extensions.
- Computer Viruses.
- History of Computers.
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 – Language
- Translation from Local to English.
- Translation from English to Local.
- Correction and Common Errors in Word.
- Letter Writing.
- Essay Writing.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Comprehension of Unseen Passages.
- Punctuation Marks.
- Sentence Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
Exam Pattern for SDAU Junior Clerk 2019
- It is an Objective Type Question Paper, i.e., Consisting of Multiple Choice Question Paper.
- Test Paper Consists of Five Sessions.
- The question paper will be set in English & Gujarati.
- Objective questions are there in the written exam.
- The subjects to be prepared for the exam are English, general knowledge and technical subjects.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SDAU Junior Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Notification – Check Here
SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.sdau.edu.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SDAU
Download SDAU Junior Clerk 2019 Previous Question Papers