Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2018 Phase I & II syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below the page. www.sebi.gov.in exam date & centre mentioned below the page. SEBI Officer Grade A Phase I & II Exam Date 16 Dec 2018 (Assistant Manager) Syllabus pdf, SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern, SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers, SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Old Exam Papers, SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Phase I & II Sample Papers, SEBI Officer Grade A Model Papers, SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Selection Process, SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Document verification also available here. Candidates we are provide Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
www.sebi.gov.in @ SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the SEBI Recruitment 2018 will be searching for the SEBI Syllabus & SEBI Exam Pattern. We are providing the SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & SEBI Officer Exam Pattern For General Stream, IT and Official Language Stream for the guidance of candidates. The SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus is also available on the official website for download.
We are providing the SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & SEBI Officer Exam Pattern For General Stream, IT and Official Language Stream for the guidance of candidates. The SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. SEBI Grade A Officer Exam Pattern here. Aspirants who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs must utilize this valuable opportunity. Aspirants can check the SEBI Officer Syllabus pdf along with Exam Pattern here.
Phase II Exam Date: 16th December 2018
Important Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Candidates can download admit card from 30/11/ 2018 to 16/12/ 2018
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Recruitment Summary 2018
Name of Examination – Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager)
Board of Organization – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 120 Posts
Exam Date – 16 Dec 2018 (Phase II)
Official Website – www.sebi.gov.in.
Eligibility or Qualification Details
Master’s Degree in any discipline OR.Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR.Chartered Accountant OR.Company Secretary OR.Chartered Financial Analyst OR.Cost & Work Accountant.
Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology
Syllabus for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018
- General Awareness
- General Ability
- Arithmetic’s / Reasoning
- General science / Technical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
General Polity, Indian Constitution, Geography, Economic Scene, Current Events – International, National Current Events, Sports, History, Scientific Research, Culture
Percentages, Boats & Streams, Data Interpretation, Averages, Profit and Loss, Problems on Ages, Simplification, Interest, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, Time & Work
Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Directions, Analogy, Mirror Images, Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Alphabet Series, Number Ranking, Blood Relations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Clocks & Calendars, Embedded Figure, Cubes and Dice
Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Decision Making, Blood Relations, Clocks & Calendars also, Mirror Images, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Non-Verbal Series also, Analogy, Coding and Decoding, Number Ranking, Cubes and Dice, Embedded Figures
Exam Pattern for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018
Phase I Online Exam Pattern
|No of Questions
|Medium of Exam
|Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English except English Language
|Test of Reasoning
Phase II Online Exam Pattern
|No of Questions
|Paper I: Securities Market
|Paper II:English (Writing Skills)
|Paper III: Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management
related to stream
- The SEBI Grade A Written test will be conducted of Total 150 Questions.
- Time Duration for the Assistant Manager Written exam is 2 Hours.
- This Exam is having a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- In this Exam, 90 Questions will ask from the Technical Ability & General Science.
- And 60 Questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Reasoning.
Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of the minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted based on Group Performance as decided by SEBI.
List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be made available on SEBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for the interview.
SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure if deemed fit.
- The candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and/or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be canceled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be canceled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks/ Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in SEBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier Class railway fare for the to and fro journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- SEBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhaar card with a photograph/ Employee ID in original/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS
Candidates will have to visit the website www.sebi.gov.infor downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter which should be the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit Official Website www.sebi.gov.in.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SEBI