Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Grade A Officer Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 download Phase I & II Exam Date from official website www.sebi.gov.in. SEBI Officer Grade A Phase II Exam held on 16th December 2018, SEBI Grade A Officer Mains Exam Date & centre and (Assistant Manager) Admit Card, Hall Ticket, SEBI Grade A Officer Assistant Manager Call letter, SEBI Grade A Officer Mains Syllabus pdf, SEBI Grade A Officer Assistant Manager Exam Pattern, SEBI Grade A Officer Assistant Manager Exam Date & Centre, SEBI Grade A Officer Assistant Manager Selection Process, Document verification also available here. Dear Candidates we are provide SEBI Grade A Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2018 Mains
Candidates will have to visit the SEBI Official website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Direct link to download Admit Card is also posted on this page, Check on below link to download admit card.
Candidates will have to visit the SEBI Official website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.Many individuals who are interested in the Officer Grade A jobs have grabbed this opportunity and enrolled fo this notification. So, download the SEBI Admit card 2018 in order to appear for the exam. Direct link to download Admit Card is also posted on this page, click on below link to download admit card.
Phase II Exam Date: 16th December 2018
SEBI Grade A Officer Exam Date & Centre 2018
The Board will conduct the written examination to select the eminent candidates for its organization. The officials have planned to organize the written exam on 2018. So, applicants download the SEBI Admit Card 2018 to attend the written exam. Interested candidates can also collect the SEBI officer Grade A Hall ticket 2018 from the official portal @ www.sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Syllabus 2018 – Download Previous Exam Papers & Old Papers
SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card / Hal Ticket 2018 – www.sebi.gov.in Assistant Manager Exam Date & Call Letter
Candidates can download admit card from 30/11/ 2018 to 16/12/ 2018
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Recruitment Summary 2018
Name of Examination – Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager)
Board of Organization – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 120 Posts
Exam Date – 16 Dec 2018
Official Website – www.sebi.gov.in.
Examination Centres: The online examinations and interviews will be held in various cities across India.
Name of Post(Stream) Total
- Assistant Manager(General) – 84 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Legal) – 18 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Information Technology) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Engineering-Civil) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Engineering-EE) – 05 Posts
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018: Have you enrolled for the latest SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018? Then, here is an important piece of information. The Securities and Exchange Board of India has published the link to download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2018 on its official site. www.sebi.gov.in. Hence, applicants must visit the main official portal to get the SEBI Grade A Hall ticket 2018.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Syllabus for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018
- General Awareness
- General Ability
- Arithmetic’s / Reasoning
- General science / Technical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
Exam Pattern for SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018
Phase I Online Exam Pattern
|Tests||Maximum Marks||No of Questions||Duration||Medium of Exam|
|General Awareness||40||40||120 minutes||Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English except English Language|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
Phase II Online Exam Pattern
|Stream||Paper||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
|General||Paper I: Securities Market||50||100||40|
|Paper II:English (Writing Skills)||3*||100||60|
|Paper III: Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management||50||100||40|
related to stream
- The SEBI Grade A Written test will be conducted of Total 150 Questions.
- Time Duration for the Assistant Manager Written exam is 2 Hours.
- This Exam is having a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- In this Exam, 90 Questions will ask from the Technical Ability & General Science.
- And 60 Questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Reasoning.
SEBI Officer Grade A Examination Centres
Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar | Guwahati | Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata | Bengaluru | Bhubaneswar | Hyderabad/ Rangareddy | Lucknow | Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane | Chandigarh/ Mohali | Indore | Jaipur | Kochi/ Ernakulam | Chennai | New Delhi-NCR | Raipur | Ranchi | Vijayawada | Dehradun | Panaji | Agartala | Patna.
SEBI Assistant Manager Answer Key 2018 | SEBI AM Grade A Solved Paper
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The addresses of the venue will be advised in the call letter. Candidates are required to indicate the preferred test centre in the application form. SEBI however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However, SEBI reserves the right to allow the candidate to any centre (either within the state or outside the state) other than the one he/she has opted for.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/ session for Examination shall be entertained.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhaar card with a photograph/ Employee ID in original/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Information Handout regarding exam
- General & Research Stream 2018 – English
- General & Research Stream 2018 – Hindi
- Legal, Information Technology, Official Language Stream 2018 – English
- Legal, Information Technology, Official Language Stream 2018 – Hindi
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Now
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Notification – Check Here
SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Admit Card – Check Here
Steps to Download SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Admit Card / Call letter
Visit Official Website www.sebi.gov.in.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SEBI
Download SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) 2018 Call letter Exam Date