SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 for Physical Test or Interview Call Letter also provide our page. SLPRB Assam Police SI Admit Card 2019 – 2020 Download now at official website. Dear Candidates are you searching for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test also provide our page. Aspirants who applied Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Syllabus & Exam pattern for pdf details get following the page. Assam Police Sub Inspector SI selection Process, Eligibility, Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Document verification, Medical Examination, Interview Call letter, Answer key & result also get under the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI 2019 – 2020 Admit Card / Hall ticket
Furthermore, Assam Police Hall Ticket is most important documents for the applicants who want to attend the examination. For the sake of Assam SI Recruitment 2019 applied candidates, we have provided here complete detail about Assam Police SI Admit Card 2018 and also given the direct link to get your SI Hall Ticket easily.
Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the Written test, Physical Test, Computer proficiency and Extra curricular activities, selection will be made category-wise for the post of Sub-Inspector (UB) subject to the condition of successful completion of their character and antecedents verification and satisfactory Medical report from the competent authorities. The total numbers of finally selected candidates will be equal to the numbers of the existing vacancies advertised. No waiting list will be maintained.
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI 2019 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Sub Inspector Unarmed Branch
Name of Organization – State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
No of Vacancy – 597 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – https://slprbassam.in/
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Selection Process
Method of Process
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination centre, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (only for Men)
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1⁄2 mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hour.
Syllabus for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
- General Awareness
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge.
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
After the Call letter and the identity are found correct, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST. The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken after which the candidate will be inspected by a medical officer for preliminary check up like knocked knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST: 40 Marks
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Award of marks for 1600 metres.
Time taken 300 Sec. or less: 20 marks
- For the next 30 Sec. of time taken, marks will decrease at the rate of 0.12 marks per second. Thus, for 330 Sec. or less but more than 329 Sec – 16.4 marks
- For the next 40 Sec. of time taken, marks will decrease at the rate of 0.08 marks per second. Thus, for 370 Sec. or less but more than 369 Sec – 13.2 marks
- For the next 40 Sec. of time taken, marks will decrease at the rate of 0.05 marks per second. Thus, for 410 Sec. or less but more than 409 Sec – 11.2 marks
- For the next 40 Sec. of time taken, marks will decrease at the rate of 0.03 marks per second. Thus, for 450 Sec. or less but more than 449 Sec – 10 marks
Award of marks for Long Jump
- For less than 335cm no marks will be awarded. A valid jump of 335cm is the minimum qualifying level – Marks for 335cm: 10 marks
- For the next 65cm, marks will increase at the rate of 0.04 per cm. Thus, marks for 400cm – 12.6 marks
- For the next 50cm, marks will increase at the rate of 0.06 per cm. Thus, marks for 450cm – 15.6 marks
- For the next 30cm, marks will increase at the rate of 0.08 per cm. Thus, marks for 480cm – 18 marks
- For the next 20cm, marks will increase at the rate of 0.10 per cm. Recruitment of 130 posts of Sub-Inspector (UB) 2018 Page 6 of 10 Thus, marks for 500cm – 20 marks
Note: No additional marks will be awarded for jump of more than 500 cm.
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time -240 seconds.
Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria
Name of Exam
|50 %||100 Marks|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||15 %||
|15 %||30 Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20 %||
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Verification Details
Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in PST / PET: The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC including certificate of medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photographs which was uploaded in the online application.
SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS: Call letters and the identity of the candidates through biometric system will be checked before the qualified candidate is allowed to appear in the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per the given eligibility criteria. Rejections will be made at every stage of the PST and PET. Candidates who are rejected will be given rejection slip specifying the reason of rejection.
All original documents along with a set of Photostat copies of candidates who qualify in the PST/PET will be checked. Submission of any incorrect information or forged document at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate and may also render him/her liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process. All the Photostat copies submitted by the candidates will have to be duly certified by a gazette officer with seal of office and also self attested by the candidate.
How to Download Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website https://slprbassam.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Assam Police
Download Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Interview Call Letter or Physical Test – Check Here