State Level Police Recruitment Board SLPRB Assam Police SI Syllabus 2019 for pdf in Sub Inspector Exam Pattern Available below the page. Assam Police SI UB Syllabus 2020 Download details or link provide our page. Dear Applied Candidates Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Unarmed Branch Physical Test or Medical Test full details get following the page. SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Physical Efficiency Test, Previous year Question papers, Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Old Examination papers, SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Sample Papers, Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Model Papers, Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Answer key & Result, Assam Police Sub Inspector SI document verification Details and Answer Key details here. Are you searching for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI syllabus get pdf from our page at below.
SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI (Unarmed Branch) 2019 – 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for PDF
We also updated the Assam SI, Police Constable Exam Syllabus In PDF. SO, as early as possible All should have the Assam Police Exam Question Paper In PDF. So, whenever the Assam Police Official Board plan to conduct the Examination then, only they issue the Updates relating to the Assam Police Si Examination Details. If you have any confirmation about the Assam Police Recruitment Details check out on our site.
Assam Police Department Sub Inspector Syllabus is very important. For the candidates who are going to start their Assam Police exam preparation. Assam Police Department SI Syllabus 2020 is given here. So people who are going to start their Assam Police written exam preparation then you can go through this article
General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector SI 2019 – 20 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Sub Inspector SI Unarmed Branch
Name of Organization – State Level Police Recruitment Board SLPRB, Assam
No of Vacancy – 597 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – http://www.assampolice.gov.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Selection Process
Method of Process
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test which will be conducted in all the District Headquarters. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the district of his/ her present residential address. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination centre, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (only for Men)
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
- General Awareness
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge.
Aptitude Syllabus for Assam Police Department Jobs
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Also, Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Also, Time and Distance.
Assam Police Department SI Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning,
- Statement as well as Conclusion type questions,
- Also, Number Series,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Coding and decoding,
- Problem Solving Techniques,
- Syllogistic reasoning,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Besides, Seating Arrangements.,
Assam Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for English
- Sentence structure.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Antonyms as well as Synonyms.
- Also, Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One-Word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Also, Verbal Comprehension passage, etc.
Assam SI Syllabus for General Awareness
- Socio-economic as well as Political situation.
- Also, Indian Constitution.
- General Policy.
- General Science.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Affairs – National as well as International.
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Total no. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||OMR Test||Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Comprehension||100||100||3 Hours|
|2||History and Culture of Assam and India|
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1⁄2 mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hour.
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST for Assam Police Sub Inspector SI
After the Call letter and the identity are found correct, the candidates will be asked to appear in the PST. The PST will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight and chest (only for Males) of the candidates will be taken after which the candidate will be inspected by a medical officer for preliminary check up like knocked knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST: 40 Marks
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female candidates.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244cm (minimum), 3 chances (longest valid jump will be considered).
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time -240 seconds.
Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria
|Name of Exam||Percentage||Marks|
|Written Exam||50 %||100 Marks|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||15 %||30 Marks|
|Computer proficiency||15 %||30 Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20 %||40 Marks|
Assam Police Sub Inspector SI Verification Details
Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in PST / PET: The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC including certificate of medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photographs which was uploaded in the online application.
SCRUTINY OF DOCUMENTS: Call letters and the identity of the candidates through biometric system will be checked before the qualified candidate is allowed to appear in the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) as per the given eligibility criteria. Rejections will be made at every stage of the PST and PET. Candidates who are rejected will be given rejection slip specifying the reason of rejection.
All original documents along with a set of Photostat copies of candidates who qualify in the PST/PET will be checked. Submission of any incorrect information or forged document at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate and may also render him/her liable to criminal prosecution. Original documents of a candidate may be put to check at any later stage of the recruitment process. All the Photostat copies submitted by the candidates will have to be duly certified by a gazette officer with seal of office and also self attested by the candidate.
Previous Question papers & Model Papers
- Assam Police SI GeneraL Knowledge Syllabus- Check Here
- Aptitude Model Papers for Assam Police Department Jobs – Check Here
- Assam Police Department SI Sample Papers – General Intelligence & Reasoning- Check Here
- English Assam Police Sub Inspector Solved papers-Check Here
- Assam SI Old Papers for General Awareness- Check Here