SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020- Staff Selection Commission SSC Steno Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download from SSC Grade C & D Official Website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC Steno Grade C & D Exam Date will be announced at online. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available here. SSC Grade C & D Admit Card / Hall Ticket Released soon from official portal. SSC Stenographer Typing Test or Skill Test Date announced soon. SSC Stenographer Eligibility, SSC Stenographer Education Qualification, SSC Stenographer Selection Process, SSC Stenographer Download Call Letter, SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Document Verification also provide our page.
Official Notification – Check Here
SSC Steno 2020 Grade C & D Examination
The written test of Stenographer will be conducted in 2020. The Successful Candidates of the CBT will face the Skill Test. The Skill Test will be Conducted Soon. Candidates Can Check the result of Candidates for the Skill test from the Below Link.
Date of Computer Based Examination – 05 & 07 May 2020
Download Admit Card : Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2020 Examination Summary
Name of Exam – Stenographer Grade C & D
Board of Organization – Staff Selection Commission SSC
No of Vacancy – Refer Official
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Online Application Starting Date – 20 September 2019
Online Application Last Date – 18 October 2019
Admit Card – Notified Soon
Date of Exam – 05 & 7 May 2020
Official Website – https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC Stenographer Grade C& D Admit card Important Points
- Admission certificates for SSC Stenographer have been made available for all candidates who have successfully submitted their application.
- The Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- If a candidate is unable to download their Admit Card for appearing in the examination one week before the date of the examination must immediately contact the concerned regional/sub-regional office of the Commission with details such as registration ID, Transaction ID of SBI, Copy of challan, etc for obtaining the Admit Card.
- Candidates should carry at least one original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID Cards to the examination centre along with the Admit Card.
- Candidates without such ID Cards will not be allowed to enter the examination hall/skill test venues
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification
- Written Examination
- Typing Test or Skill Test
- Document verification
Moreover, get your Staff Selection Commission Admit Card of Stenographer through the direct link attached here or from the official website of SSC. The Successful Candidates of the Written Exam will face the Skill Test. The Skill Test will be Conducted Soon. Candidates Can Check the result of Candidates for the Skill test from the Below Link.
In addition, be ready with the login credentials like Enrollment Number, Password to download SSC Steno Call Letter to avert complications at the last minute. Stick to this page for the latest updates on SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket.
Skill Test in Stenographer Grade C & D
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will be called for the Skill Test. The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
The candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer. The transcription time is as follows:
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 Examination
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade C? and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade D?.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only.
- VH candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes for English Shorthand or in 100 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for the post of Stenographer Grade D? and in 70 minutes for English Shorthand test and in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand Test for the post of Stenographer Grade C?.
- The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination
Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019
|Exam Date||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/cerebral palsy candidates|
|September 4 to 7, 2017||I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
OR 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|2 Hours 40 mins 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM OR 2.00 PM to 4.40 PM|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Note: Entry to the examination venue will not be allowed after 9.30 AM in the morning shift and after 1.30 PM in the afternoon shift
- The CBT will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be three parts of the test. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions each. Both the part will be for 50 marks each.
- The maximum marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English and Hindi.
- The time duration for general candidates will be 2 hrs. and 2 hrs. 40 mins for visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabus for SSC Steno
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination
As per the SSC Stenographer exam pattern, the CBT will be conducted on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language and Comprehension. The maximum marks allotted to CBT is 200. The question paper will contain objective type Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates who will secure qualifying marks in CBT will only be called for the Skill Test. The SSC Stenographer syllabus includes important topics from various sections that candidates need to cover while preparing for the exam. Candidates can check below for the SSC Stenographer exam pattern & syllabus.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2020 Examination
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after the declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2020 Admit Card
Visit Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSC Steno Admit Card 2020