TERI University Application Form 2020: The application form for TERI University Admission 2020 will be available at the official page www.terisas.ac.in. The TERI School of Advanced Studies admission (TERI SAS Admission) for 2020 is open now. Aspirants can get admission at TERI University through the TERI Admission 2020. Students can apply for the PG, Research, Diploma, and Distance education programs offered in TERI SAS online using the instructions given below. Details regarding TERI SAS Application Form, Eligibility criteria for courses and fees are also listed below.
TERI University Entrance Exam Dates 2020
|Application Form Starts on||18th November 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15th May 2020|
|Date of Online Test||30th – 31st May 2020|
|Group Discussions and Interviews (MBA programmes)||08th – 09th June 2020|
|Interview for all programmes (Other than MBA)||08th – 11th June 2020|
|Ph.D Common Admission Test||15th June 2020|
|Ph.D Interviews||15th – 16th June 2020|
|Orientation and Registration||13th July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||14th July 2020|
TERI SAS Application Form 2020
- Candidates should check the eligibility details for each course before applying.
- The application fee for applying for a single course is 1250 INR. Candidates applying for multiple courses have to pay the calculated amount.
- The application fund is not refundable.
- Candidates applying for the MBA (Infrastructure) & (Business Sustainability) have to opt for the online entrance test or provide valid CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT score or relevant work experience.
- Students should have completed all requirements for award of the qualifying degree by 13 July 2020 and if their provisional degrees are available before 05 October 2020.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online using Net banking or cards. The application fee can be paid by demand draft in favor of “Registrar, TERI School of advanced Studies”, payable at New Delhi.
- Use this to complete the online application procedure.
Online Registration for TERI SAS Admission 2020
Courses being offered in TERI
- M. Tech (Water Resource Engineering and Management)
- M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance)
- LLM (Environment and Natural Resources Law / Infrastructure and Business Law)
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
- M.B.A. (Business Sustainability)
- M.B.A. (Infrastructure)
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology)
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management)
DOCTORAL PROGRAMME – THEMATIC AREAS
- Bioresources and Biotechnology
- Business Sustainability
- Energy and Environment
- Natural Resources Management
- Policy Studies
- Water Science and Governance
- Legal Studies
DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE
- PG Diploma (Water Science and Governance)
- CWSG (Certificate Course in Water Science and Governance)
- PG Diploma (Renewable Energy)
- Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy)
The postgraduate programs offered in TERI SAS mostly have basic eligibility criteria of UG degree in relevant discipline. For sponsored candidates, they have to submit the last year’s income tax return of the applicant indicating the salary received from the company. Check the detailed list of eligibility criteria for each course using,
The TERI SAS accepts both Indian and Non-Indian residents. The candidates have to pay a One Time fee of Rs.10000 before admission. Along with the various deposits, the tuition fees will vary based on the course they have chosen. For example, the total to be paid at the registration for the first semester is 125000 INR. for the second semester the total fee to be paid is 105000 INR, and 95000 INR for the third semester.
TERI School of Advanced Studies
TERI SAS is one of the most popular higher education institutions in India. It offers Master’s programs in diverse departments like Natural resources, Energy and Environment, Biotechnology, Regional Water Studies, Policy Studies, Business and Sustainability, and Legal studies.
The TERI SAS has been awarded for its innovative curriculum and teaching methods. TERI is one of the few universities in India with international standards. With more than 90% placement ratio for most of the courses, TERI offers quality education for both PG and research students.