TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview call Letter available here. TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Selection Process, TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Eligibility, TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Document verification and also mentioned below the page. TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Syllabus for PDF get here. TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The recruitment board of TJSB is conducting the written exam on 27th April 2019. So candidates be ready with your documents to attend the exam. It is your responsibility to keep an eye on this page to know when this TJSB Sahakari Bank 2019 Admit Card would be published on the official website. In addition, the candidates can also browse the official site tjsbbank.co.in to get the latest news about the TJSB Multi-State Scheduled Urban Co-operative Bank Hall Ticket 2019. So, continue reading this page.
Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
|TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trainee Officer|
|Board of Organization||TJSB Sahakari Bank|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
tjsbbank.co.in @ TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Eligibility Details
The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination .If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process; candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019
Exam Pattern TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|01||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 120 Minutes|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Notification – Check Here
TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website tjsbbank.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TJSB
Download TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter