Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board TNCWWB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Junior Assistant Previous Year Question papers available here. TNCWWB JA & Junior Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download TNCWWB Junior Assistant & Junior Assistant Selection process, TNCWWB Junior Assistant Eligibility, TNCWWB JA & Junior Assistant Document verification, and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide TNCWWBJunior Assistant Sample Papers, TNCWWB Junior Assistant Model papers, TNCWWB Junior Assistant old Examination papers and etc. and TNCWWB Junior Assistant Exam Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
The Exam will conduct December 2019 is expected, so keep prepare well for qualify written exam – All the best !
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern
Visit the official portal to know about TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant Written Examination Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise which consists of detailed information about preparation for the examination. TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant is for Hisar Haryana students. You can view latest TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant 2019 recruitment details from our website.
The Recruitment process of TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant includes the written test. Mostly, We also suggest the applicants to check the TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant Exam Previous Papers with Solutions, Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips etc from here.
The selection for the post of TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|TNCWWB 2019 DEO & Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board TNCWWB|
|No of Vacancy||177 Posts|
|Date of Exam||December 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNCWWB 2019 Junior Assistant Eligibility Details
Candidates who have completed 10th Class from a recognized university are eligible to apply for TNCWWB Jobs.
For Junior Asst Posts: 10th Pass.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
TNCWWB Junior Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus
- International Relations and events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Policies of Tamilnadu State.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Tamilnadu State.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Logical Reasoning includes Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Tamilnadu.
- General Science; India’s Achievemen TN in Science and Technology.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Basic English from 10th Standard.
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Tamilnadu.
- Issues of Development and Change.
- Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies.
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Tamilnadu.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Shapes and Mirror
- Images & Clocks, etc.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement — arguments and Assumptions etc.
TNCWWB DEO & Junior Assistant English
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
Exam Pattern for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNCWWB Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download TNCWWB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website labour.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNCWWB